[ROM] DISCONTINUED Stripped Senseless v1.1

Search This thread

crubbish

Mar 15, 2006
Moscow
ya sorry i did'nt wrote anything! :D
it's a update to wakeup the legend pressing home button or menu button (and not only power button)
It works fine, thanks! I'd second the request to enable trackpad button for wake up as well. For 2 reasons: 1) trackpad button is least likely to be pressed in the pocket and 2) plastic buttons don't seem very robust, so it's a good thing in my opinion to save 1 extra press...
Thanks again Neon87

MichaelAlexanderBull

May 12, 2010
It works fine, thanks! I'd second the request to enable trackpad button for wake up as well. For 2 reasons: 1) trackpad button is least likely to be pressed in the pocket and 2) plastic buttons don't seem very robust, so it's a good thing in my opinion to save 1 extra press...
Thanks again Neon87

This zip should have that added :)
Edit..nope, not working

Last edited:

Raphyo

Apr 13, 2010
Hi,

Your rom but with HTC widgets, would be absolutly perfect for me.
Could you add them ? Or I maybe can add them myself if someone know how to do.

Neon87

Jun 3, 2010
Genova
www.kerneler.org
Thanks again Neon87

I can't right now because trackpad button is not considered like others button.. i have to modify the kernel..

you can modify only:

HOME
MENU
BACK
SEARCH
(ENDCALL) not present
POWER
VOLUME_UP
VOLUME_DOWN

MichaelAlexanderBull

May 12, 2010
Hi,

Your rom but with HTC widgets, would be absolutly perfect for me.
Could you add them ? Or I maybe can add them myself if someone know how to do.

What Widgets are you wanting? It's not possible to use HTC widgets without sense, but there are lots of widgets on the market that are equal to or better than the HTC ones :)

Raphyo

Apr 13, 2010
What Widgets are you wanting? It's not possible to use HTC widgets without sense, but there are lots of widgets on the market that are equal to or better than the HTC ones :)

I need theses ones (wich are nice and usefull) :

Calendar widgets (1of 3), Clock widget (5of 12), profile, mobile network, sync all, weather (3 of 3), mode switchher, and the little music widget.

If you have this, I would be (very) thankful.

Fezze

Jun 8, 2010
Boden
is there a way to remove the feature to unlock with home/menu button? i only want to use the power button to unlock, because the home/menu button is so easy to press in my pocket, (sorry for my bad english),