Going down hill.........Now we movin up!..

Search This thread

immor2al

Jan 20, 2012
Fort Leonard Wood
Actually, was adding a line for my kids anyway, (just as house phone)..got a 15$ GO phone for that line, Note upgrade 249$ to mine..

Sent via a Galaxy Note or a SkyRocket, maybe a Tab 10.1, could be a Nook Color!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry but......your kidding right? And the link for the kernal you want is in the op of the kernals thread in dev section

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
    Very true, hopefully the best is yet to come...All this ICS madness is driving me nuts...but hence the fun in it as well!

Honestly its all just hype. ICS will come out and within 6 months we will be jumping to the next firmware. I think the community should put more focus on fully customizing and enjoying the capabilities of gingerbread. I really don't think we will be satisfied otherwise. That's why devs get turned off to making ROMs. They make something awesome and we use it for a week and then want more. So much greed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

I agree, I am enjoying my skyrocket to the fullest on nexusmod4.
    I think dev work is kinda slow on alot of phones right now. I know it has slowed down on my nexus s because a lot of them are waiting for the new sources of ICS to be released. A lot of the developers are doing great work. I think once ICS rolls out it will take off. IMHO.

its because everyone wants ICS.. and ppl are tired of the same old