OTA Update 1.132.405.6

Search This thread
T

Thyrus

update went fine, now new kernel version included, which means the OC module is no longer working :)

2.6.32.21 - gf3f553d

dejongj

Jul 16, 2010
Update installed without problems. Can't say I've noticed any issues with it beforehand. But I hope HTC keeps this updating up, it was my biggest problem against the recent Galaxy S, and Nokia's of past.

So far so good.

xdafun4all

Jul 12, 2008
plzzzzzzzzzz feed back on proximity sensor ......... im getting fire in my head
once all people have the issue and suddenly no one has it ?????????
r u all kidding :confused:

JonnyFoxtrot

Oct 29, 2010
Green
Never experienced it either so cant comment on the proximity sensor problem but on another note my quadrant score has gone up slightly 2045 up from 1920.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

joners

Dec 19, 2008
Could be me but the performance of the phone has picked up, no longer getting lag on my widget loaded up home screens which is nice. :)

Afraid no info on prox sensor for me as didnt have the issue.

Smartmob

Feb 19, 2010
Well...this is nice...only good news about this phone in the last 7 days.... This is looking more and more better :) So, it is coming that time when I will need to buy it too :)

michi491

Apr 4, 2008
Paris
It seems that perfs of the phone has picked up for me too ! good news !
however, still having some issue with contact sync of Facebook for HTCsens over 3G ( but working over wifi...)

boarne71

Sep 15, 2010
Could be me but the performance of the phone has picked up, no longer getting lag on my widget loaded up home screens which is nice. :)

Afraid no info on prox sensor for me as didnt have the issue.

I did notice a little better performance after the latest update, thought it was fine before but now feels like the phone is fully awake ;) Tested benchmarks and a nice boost, im happy :) Those small lags i felt before seams to be gone to, nice.

Never had a problem with proximitything, so i cant say but i guess they fixed it. Wow HTC does a great job of taking care of us, i feel more secure now and may well stay with HTC in the future if they keep this good service.

LeviathanPT

Oct 11, 2010
Lisboa
I would honestly test it for 48h before giving any comment on if it fixes or not :p

Software/Crap accumulation in the sensor issues cant be definitly fixed .