[Q] Stuck at Google screen after upgrading Recovery
Many thanks in advance for any help...
I usually load recovery (TWRP) updates though Goo Manager or Toolkit. For the first time I used 'fastboot flash recovery xxxxx.img' method, and though it showed successful load, my phone is now stuck on Google logo boot screen.
What Do I Need:
Recover Internal Memory data from phone
What All Tried:
- Changed recovery to TWRP old version that I know was working fine
- Changed recovery to stock
- Changed recovery to CWM
- Nandroid restore of a perfectly working state
- Factory Reset (except internal memory - I need that data)
- Bootloader locked again (stupid move, I know)
Now the only hope left is to restore a complete stock state. Stock ROM, recovery et al. But I'll lose all data on phone.
My question is
- Is there ANY way to copy the internal memory (/sdcard/) to computer? I can see all those folders in TWRP's File Manager, any way to mount it on PC to make a backup?