Tab 3 7.0 (wifi) Questions (already successfully rooted)
i am new and i have a few questions. I got a Tab 3 7.0 (Wifi) 4.1.2 with custom cwm recovery and rooted.anything else is stock.
I twice made a complete backup with titanium backup pro and once with cwm in recovery.
1.The tab changes my time +2 h by itself. Where can i change that or is that a bug?
2. i was offered an ota by samsung and i accepted, it registered my device and said my software has been modified and i cannot ota update.
How can i update then?
3. did i do a mistake by letting them register my device?
Maybe if a flash counter reset comes it wont help me cos now they know i flashed something and i lost my warrantY?
4. how does an official os update influence my software modifications (root, custom recovery etc)?
5. how do i switch between running apps?
6. how do i group mymenu apps into folders? I can create a folder in menu but when i try to drag an app into it i can only drag it to homescreen.
7. which website has a top 100 best android apps always current and considers also root only apps?
8.how do i setup navigon navigation thru voice control?
9.how do i stop the notification craziness on the top left corner of my screen?
I dont want any commercials there or update nots. It should silently keep my apps updated.?
10. How do i move my apps to my sd card? I have titanium backup pro 6.10 but it doesnt show in the settings.
i watched videos of people doing it but my settings do not offer the same as theirs? Do i need a bootstrap or something else except the custom recovery and root to get that feature?
Sorry for so many questions i just left ios.. Thanks a lot