[Q] What's the difference between 3110 and 3113?

Search This thread

Belover

Jan 11, 2012
How about 3100...? This device support calling and sms plus wifi:D

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: nphil

HapaBiH

Jun 22, 2011
Sarajevo
I have installed the aokp for 3110 and works like charm.
even root procedures for 3113 work perfectly.

I did that too. I'm using stock rooted rom p3113 at this moment on my p3110 and it all works fine. Only prob I have is with battery indicator, it never shows the right state of the battery, don't know why :/

Are there any p3110 stock Rom available? On Samfirmware there are some but I can't flash them with ODIN for some reason.
If someone would make a fleshable zip for CWM that would be great.

viskas

Mar 24, 2006
milan
www.lucaviscardi.com
I did that too. I'm using stock rooted rom p3113 at this moment on my p3110 and it all works fine. Only prob I have is with battery indicator, it never shows the right state of the battery, don't know why :/

Are there any p3110 stock Rom available? On Samfirmware there are some but I can't flash them with ODIN for some reason.

the only problem I have is that I don't have a screen lock, nor a power menu. is it normal?

If I long press the power button I simply turn off the tablet. If I press it regularly twice when the screen comes back on I don't have any lock.

HapaBiH

Jun 22, 2011
Sarajevo
No screen lock for me too and no power manu :/ Solution would be to install proper rom but no one made a fleshable zip for it :( maybe to contact some of the developers?

HapaBiH

Jun 22, 2011
Sarajevo
There are 3 variants of the firmware already on SamFirmware, from Slovakia and Romania i think. Do they have English in them, I don't know, but there are official firmwares for the p3110.

rosera

Oct 30, 2010
As far as I can tell the 3110 lacks the IR-Blaster and Peel software which is a shame. :( This looks to be a common thread across the Samsung Galaxy line with non US devices missing out?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How about 3100...? This device support calling and sms plus wifi:D

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    I think the P3110 is for Europe, Asia, etc. and the P3113 is for US (or NA) only. Possibly due to different wifi frequencies used.

I have installed the aokp for 3110 and works like charm.
    even root procedures for 3113 work perfectly.

the only problem I have is that I don't have a screen lock, nor a power menu. is it normal?

If I long press the power button I simply turn off the tablet. If I press it regularly twice when the screen comes back on I don't have any lock.
    There are 3 variants of the firmware already on SamFirmware, from Slovakia and Romania i think. Do they have English in them, I don't know, but there are official firmwares for the p3110.