8/28/11 update:

20110827124003.png

Last edited:

kris-k

Nov 1, 2010
Here is my desktop

Go launcher + custom desktop icons

mini_110705084057285647.png

Rashad1 do you use widget locker ? No bug for you ?

i04055

Jan 15, 2011
I used WL v2.1 and it got black screen for a while after unlock the phone, so I downgraded to v2.0 and haven't had the issue....

Dr_Shadow

Aug 30, 2010
My screen

I loved simple Fancy Widget from my old HD2, so installed it on Optimus Black :)

Here is my home screen

screen.jpg

antonio1475

May 29, 2010
I'm preparing a WP7-style system (Status bar colors, icons, square popup windows, SegoeUI fonts,...) (Not fully WP7 (not launcher), just this look and you will see), as well as removed the statusbar toggles (wifi, gps, etc...) so I can put Widgetsoid statusbar toggle widget. All this with ROM Nova 1 by Noejn and a lot of hours modifying framework-res.apk and flashing the whole new ROM (9 versions in total...) because I can't still flash only the framework in a flashable zip...

I will upload pics as soon as possible.

And keep this thread more active!! :)

rashad1

Jun 22, 2010
New York
I'm preparing a WP7-style system (Status bar colors, icons, square popup windows, SegoeUI fonts,...) (Not fully WP7 (not launcher), just this look and you will see), as well as removed the statusbar toggles (wifi, gps, etc...) so I can put Widgetsoid statusbar toggle widget. All this with ROM Nova 1 by Noejn and a lot of hours modifying framework-res.apk and flashing the whole new ROM (9 versions in total...) because I can't still flash only the framework in a flashable zip...

I will upload pics as soon as possible.

And keep this thread more active!! :)

Could you make a gingerbread theme for that rom? just the statusbar...it doesn't have to be system wide

antonio1475

May 29, 2010
Could you make a gingerbread theme for that rom? just the statusbar...it doesn't have to be system wide

Of course. I will try to have it for Sunday. There is an issue with the size of the wifi icons of gingerbread, though. They are smaller than the LG‘s and I am not sure wich size I have to use. Are you using that ROM? Are you able to flash the framework-res.apk through recovery??

:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ff91c5d1.jpg

7018ae56.jpg

:)

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk
    Well at least you gave your opinion, that's what RomWiz wanted I guess. IMO for me, I think that both of them do not fit well with the red icons, I would prefer something dark & red to fit with the icons. But that's only my opinion about your home screen. ;)

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2

That's why I said, IMO, no my intention offend, you should try some other kind of walls.
    Take a look here: Minimal Android or here Screenlicious

So...

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2

What a pretty lamp!
    ok....mind you sharing the SE apps??esp, the active launcher, the digital clock widget and the SE picture widget.
    it'll be much appreciated. waiting for your reply.
    pleaseeeeeeee man!!!!

Hey dude, what launcher is that and what weather app is on that second pic ?

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

Here you go guys! :

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1325108

Everything is found here! The Arc Launcher 2.0 and the Widgets!!

Btw the weather widgets is HD Widgets :)

@achyut I see that you ported SE things to Optimus Black, Maybe you can use these!!! Oh, the Digital Clock widget from the thread above is better than that found in your thread btw.

Oh, and the Timescape Widget DOESN'T work on my current launcher :/ Even with AppWidgetPicker.

And, one last thing, when I flashed your .zip containing TS & others the launcher,etc don't work (it's like they aren't installed at all)! BUT, they are found in system/app!!

EDIT: Apparently a higher version but may be incompatible http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1513657

Pushing thanks button greatly appreciated :p:p
    Kewl. What rom?

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app

looks great (y) can u give me a tutorial :p

Its miui?

Enviado desde mi LG-P970h usando Tapatalk 2

I assume that you know the basics of editing UCCW layout to edit the labels and point to correct apps/shortcut if required or else the home setup might not function properly.

ROM: CICI v3 (Butter Smooth)

APPS Required: WidgetLocker(Play Store), UCCW(Play Store), Eye in the Sky(Play Store Weather Widget), Nova/Apex Launcher or Lightening Launcher (if you’re still on GB like me) [NOVA WORKS BEST !]

Note: Make sure that in WidgetLocker Notification Bar is disabled. Also in the launcher setup your might wanna hide the Notification Bar, Dock Bar as well as select only one screen setup & grid size would be around 12X10 (Workaround yourself to get a good look)

LOCKSCREEN: Put lock-slider.wltheme.zip in this folder on your sdcard/data/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker/themes/
    Put blue-circle.uzip & notification.uzip and import in UCCW

HOMESCREEN: Import these files in UCCW apps.zip, clock.zip, media.zip, phone.zip, weather.zip and set the homescreen as in screenshot. Also add the Eye in Sky widget in the center.

You can change the labels & shortcuts in UCCW(hotspot mode) if you want modifications eg: changing pulse to point gmail or configuring gmail notifications etc. [if you don’t know ask here, somebody or I’ll reply or search google ;)]
    My New Homescreen :p

uploadfromtaptalk1367832895324.jpg

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app