[01-02] [KERNEL] Stock HTC ENRC2B 3.1.10 | v002 & v010 | AOSP & SENSE | TRUE OTG

Search This thread

Tw1tchy

May 28, 2011
VanCoVer
Re: [01-02] [KERNEL] Stock HTC ENRC2B 3.1.10 | v002 & v010 | AOSP & SENSE | TRUE OTG

Hey trip. Thinking about making a v011 for sense or just ditching this? I hope you don't because I've never had such a fast and stable kernel than this.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

TripNRaVeR

Jun 25, 2010
Maasbracht
Hey trip. Thinking about making a v011 for sense or just ditching this? I hope you don't because I've never had such a fast and stable kernel than this.

Dont worry i have a new version ready.. i just need to fix something else before i can release this one.

I want to include all the other stuff i have done. So i'm putting as many hours as possible in it. I will release 3 things at the same time.

eltoffer

Aug 17, 2012
Metepec
just a question i already have this kernel (v010) but for me the battery is over draining is it normal??? the GAMES are just AMAZING thats why i installed this kernel but the battery goes to 0 very fast :/

what about fixing the call audio bugs???
and what about this over draining?

can we expect this "issues" to be fixed in your new release?

thanks

Tw1tchy

May 28, 2011
VanCoVer
just a question i already have this kernel (v010) but for me the battery is over draining is it normal??? the GAMES are just AMAZING thats why i installed this kernel but the battery goes to 0 very fast :/

what about fixing the call audio bugs???
and what about this over draining?

can we expect this "issues" to be fixed in your new release?

thanks

eltoffler let the kernel settle a bit like say 3 recharges, I't will get much better soon trust me.

I underclock it at 1200Mhz Interactive with powersaver on disabling CPU control on powersaver. 1 day usually does 4.5 - 5 hrs of on screen time with mobile data always on, wifi off and screen at lowest setting.

eltoffer

Aug 17, 2012
Metepec
eltoffler let the kernel settle a bit like say 3 recharges, I't will get much better soon trust me.

I underclock it at 1200Mhz Interactive with powersaver on disabling CPU control on powersaver. 1 day usually does 4.5 - 5 hrs of on screen time with mobile data always on, wifi off and screen at lowest setting.

impossible for me, my discharge rate is 180mah screen OFF and usually 1000mah screen ON, 2.0 hr screen ON 5-6 hrs usage :/ im using latest stock ota

Tw1tchy

May 28, 2011
VanCoVer
Re: [01-02] [KERNEL] Stock HTC ENRC2B 3.1.10 | v002 & v010 | AOSP & SENSE | TRUE OTG

impossible for me, my discharge rate is 180mah screen OFF and usually 1000mah screen ON, 2.0 hr screen ON 5-6 hrs usage :/ im using latest stock ota

Check better battery stats for wake locks. My guess is you have a rouge app that isn't letting your phone deepsleep properly. You should have at least 48 hours of screen off idle time. Screen on should be around 3-6 hours. Make sure you don't leave your phone on the charger all the time. It has a LiPo battery so only charge it between 10%–50% battery level. Only let it die if you really need to have the phone on. LiPo batteries are great as long as you use them properly. You only have so many charges before you battery goes bad but the battery should last at least 3 years no problem. You will get better results if the phone is off and charging. A full charge every night is recommended and is exactly what this LiPo battery is designed for.

eltoffer

Aug 17, 2012
Metepec
Check better battery stats for wake locks. My guess is you have a rouge app that isn't letting your phone deepsleep properly. You should have at least 48 hours of screen off idle time. Screen on should be around 3-6 hours. Make sure you don't leave your phone on the charger all the time. It has a LiPo battery so only charge it between 10%–50% battery level. Only let it die if you really need to have the phone on. LiPo batteries are great as long as you use them properly. You only have so many charges before you battery goes bad but the battery should last at least 3 years no problem. You will get better results if the phone is off and charging. A full charge every night is recommended and is exactly what this LiPo battery is designed for.

i used to have no problems before installing this kernel it is because the gpu OC i guess

thanks anyway :)

Zarboz

Known Scammer
Mar 5, 2009
Denver
wich is your working sense git....

tried to build and boot failure

:(

i added s2w code and wanted someone to test

Alex-V

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 26, 2008
Reactions: tmotard

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [01-02] [KERNEL] Stock HTC ENRC2B 3.1.10 | v002 & v010 | AOSP & SENSE | TRUE OTG

semctriplogo.jpg

TripNDroid ENRC2B kernels for the HTC Endeavoru

A short and clean OP this time..

This is a stock HTC kernel for ENRC2B (HTC One X+) modified to work on Endeavoru.

Everything works straight out-of-the-box. Camera drivers are the same as used on the One X+ only basic patching has been done to let them work on Endeavoru. Nothing is removed.

Kernel only tested to work 100% on my own rom, but should work on any aosp rom.

Changelog 010:
    - later, just look at git for now

At the moment this is as close as possible to the upcoming 3.1.10 kernel from htc for Endeavoru. Probably only a handfull of files will change with the original kernel from htc.

Download AOSP 002:
    http://tripndroid.bindroidroms.com/TripNDroid_enrc2b_Series_3.1.10-v002.zip

Download SENSE 010:
    http://tripndroid.bindroidroms.com/TripNDroid_enrc2b_Series_3.1.10_sense-v010.zip

Github:
    https://github.com/TripNRaVeR

Dont worry i have a new version ready.. i just need to fix something else before i can release this one.

I want to include all the other stuff i have done. So i'm putting as many hours as possible in it. I will release 3 things at the same time.
    Sound on sense is now also fixed
    Kernel updated to 007 :)
    Next version is coming;

- TripNDroid cpu governor
    - Forced max when screen off
    - Battery friendly
    - No lag
    - 100% Tegra 3 compatible

All cpu's are turned on/off when screen is on/off. Freq is correctly restored to all cpu's when waking screen and scaling fully works. This boost Antutu with at least 500 points and should reduce heat alot.