[Build.Prop] Water Ressistance© pop-out with Connection Tweak

Search This thread

XenodromeZynosZ

Oct 5, 2013
Johor Bahru
www.youtube.com
(Some Build.Prop Tweak just For you Guys! :) .. Install this build prop to get some AWESOME Feature! :D

ALERT: if the 'Water-resistant pop out ,,please do NOT dip your phone into the water:p

P:S : Only For PureView Honami ROM :fingers-crossed:
Screenshot :

Water-resistant© Pop Out on Xperia L :
Screenshot_2014_01_05_02_32_03.png

Wifi Booster and Picture Saturation Tweak and some others tweak : Try it Yourself :p >.<

=======================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
DOWNLOAD

Download For PureView Honami ROM > https://www.mediafire.com/?iulbj7f95mqk0gh

==========================================================================================================================================================================================

Requirement:ROOT EXPLORER

1) Copy this modded Build.prop file to SYSTEM/BUILD.PROP

2)Set the Permission To Rw--r--r

3) Reboot,Done :D

====================

FAQ: Q : How to make the water resistant notification pop out?
A : well this really cool (for me ) :p ...this make your XL much cooler! ..to make the water-resistant pop-out,,,charge your phone and pull out the USB ,,then the notifcation pop out! btw sometimes,the notification will popout randomly(i mean anytime) :p .. so ENJOY! :)

Thanks To : Me, @cool.gautam and @yash989 .. Thanks Bros for making such a great ROM! :)

PLEASE PRESS THANKS..IF IT HELP,,,IT REALLY HELP ME A LOT,,,Thank YOU! :victory:

Last edited:
Reactions: rahul red
G

GuestK0034

Thanks for this! But keep in mind My ROM has all the tweaks in tweakpackage! so there might be double confliction! I saw the build.prop for Honami and by comparing i think MagicXL already has these tweaks. Do cross check!

Update: I have made a list whats included in TweaksPackage! Check that out

Keep up the good work! :D

Last edited:

matyrock

Jul 30, 2012
Permission are not 'Rw-r-rr', are rw-r--r--

What it does?

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Permission are not 'Rw-r-rr', are rw-r--r--

What it does?

Romeettee

Feb 10, 2013
If we install this, can we dip our xl under the water?

Enviado desde mi C2104 mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    (Some Build.Prop Tweak just For you Guys! :) .. Install this build prop to get some AWESOME Feature! :D

ALERT: if the 'Water-resistant pop out ,,please do NOT dip your phone into the water:p

P:S : Only For PureView Honami ROM :fingers-crossed:
    Screenshot :

Water-resistant© Pop Out on Xperia L :
    Screenshot_2014_01_05_02_32_03.png

Wifi Booster and Picture Saturation Tweak and some others tweak : Try it Yourself :p >.<

=======================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
    DOWNLOAD

Download For PureView Honami ROM > https://www.mediafire.com/?iulbj7f95mqk0gh

==========================================================================================================================================================================================

Requirement:ROOT EXPLORER

1) Copy this modded Build.prop file to SYSTEM/BUILD.PROP

2)Set the Permission To Rw--r--r

3) Reboot,Done :D

====================

FAQ: Q : How to make the water resistant notification pop out?
    A : well this really cool (for me ) :p ...this make your XL much cooler! ..to make the water-resistant pop-out,,,charge your phone and pull out the USB ,,then the notifcation pop out! btw sometimes,the notification will popout randomly(i mean anytime) :p .. so ENJOY! :)

Thanks To : Me, @cool.gautam and @yash989 .. Thanks Bros for making such a great ROM! :)

PLEASE PRESS THANKS..IF IT HELP,,,IT REALLY HELP ME A LOT,,,Thank YOU! :victory:
    What can we do whit this app?

Nothing..only for fun:)
    What can we do whit this app?

Only For Fun bro .. actually it makes the XL looks better,,in my opinion :p