[Q] What's the difference between I337UCUFMLD &

Search This thread
G

GuestX0019

Only issue is warranty. But, if you got MDL that may be mute. Otherwise, you can flash NB1 or even NC2 roms. I see no reason not too--:good:

Oops, misread--thought you meant the early MDL build. I don't remember MLD as I rooted back in April/May 2013. You have to find change logs. I still think newer is usually better though--:)

Last edited:

muniz_ri

Jun 27, 2012

jsimsfour

Dec 11, 2013
Only issue is warranty. But, if you got MDL that may be mute. Otherwise, you can flash NB1 or even NC2 roms. I see no reason not too--:good:

Oops, misread--thought you meant the early MDL build. I don't remember MLD as I rooted back in April/May 2013. You have to find change logs. I still think newer is usually better though--:)

I have an att s4 on mk2(hyperdrive) and will upgrade soon to a nb1 based ROM. Can I flash anything that is 4.4.2 based like nc2?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

G

GuestX0019

I have an att s4 on mk2(hyperdrive) and will upgrade soon to a nb1 based ROM. Can I flash anything that is 4.4.2 based like nc2?

That rom can be flashed with or without SafeStrap. So, if you are on the MDL bootloader you can flash whatever you want. If MF3 or higher there are restrictions to certain TW roms and no aosp/aokp roms.

If you are using SafeStrap, go to General and read up on your bootloader and what roms you can use. There are different SafeStrap versions too. I am not up on newer BL's and SafeStrap. Just the basics with it--:good:

jsimsfour

Dec 11, 2013
That rom can be flashed with or without SafeStrap. So, if you are on the MDL bootloader you can flash whatever you want. If MF3 or higher there are restrictions to certain TW roms and no aosp/aokp roms.

If you are using SafeStrap, go to General and read up on your bootloader and what roms you can use. There are different SafeStrap versions too. I am not up on newer BL's and SafeStrap. Just the basics with it--:good:
I'm on mk2 4.3 but I'll look for it

G

GuestX0019

I'm on mk2 4.3 but I'll look for it

OK, if that's your bootloaoader then you are using SafeStrap. So will need to check out the General threads on builds mk2 and higher.

Also, someone will probably give you exact info here that has that experience--:)

Sorry I can't offer more atm--