[Q] [URGENT] setup wizard crash! Can't use my tab

Search This thread

wxlker

Feb 2, 2014
Hi. I'm new here. Idk much.

So basically i owned a galaxt tab 2 7.0 gt p3110. i've flash custom rom pac rom 4.3 and i find it abit laggy. So i decided to flash stock rom 4.2.2 with mobile odin. After its done flashing. It needs to setup the tab. After pressing start on the "select language" a message popup saying "unfortunately, Samsung setupwizard has stopped" . Can anyone help me with this? I've been searching for the solution but all i see is something needs to be done with cwm recovery while i'm only having stock recovery.

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
Hi. I'm new here. Idk much.

So basically i owned a galaxt tab 2 7.0 gt p3110. i've flash custom rom pac rom 4.3 and i find it abit laggy. So i decided to flash stock rom 4.2.2 with mobile odin. After its done flashing. It needs to setup the tab. After pressing start on the "select language" a message popup saying "unfortunately, Samsung setupwizard has stopped" . Can anyone help me with this? I've been searching for the solution but all i see is something needs to be done with cwm recovery while i'm only having stock recovery.

since its based on Cyanogemond aswell i think that is the problem because i would get the same thing when i flashed Cyanogemond 10.2 on my tab 2 10.1, did you flash nightlies?

wxlker

Feb 2, 2014
since its based on Cyanogemond aswell i think that is the problem because i would get the same thing when i flashed Cyanogemond 10.2 on my tab 2 10.1, did you flash nightlies?

I couldnt recall actually. I'm not so sure. But i think its nightlies
But now i flash with official stock rom and i dont understand why this happen

Last edited:

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
The setupwizard crash and i cant use my tab without bypassing the setupwizard. Is there anyway to bypass it?

I looked up the problem and some people bypassed it by swipping up from the bottom(sounds werid I think they might mean the status bar) and going to settings enabling WiFi will bypass it.

Edit: oh your on stock right now,vi think it might be a bad flash otherwise you need to ask your tablets official forum, this looks like a problem only they can fix if its on stock. Sorry for the misread.

wxlker

Feb 2, 2014
so your fine now and able to use the tab? as for the rom you would just have to post on the rom page.

I looked up the problem and some people bypassed it by swipping up from the bottom(sounds werid I think they might mean the status bar) and going to settings enabling WiFi will bypass it.

Edit: oh your on stock right now,vi think it might be a bad flash otherwise you need to ask your tablets official forum, this looks like a problem only they can fix if its on stock. Sorry for the misread.

I cant swipe down the statusbar. It does nothing. So can i flash with odin to fix this probem?

Top Liked Posts