[Discussion]SPH-D710 WE NOW HAVE JELLY IN OUR BELLY!!

Are You Looking Forward To A Jelly Bean Build?

• Yes, I am

Votes: 384 95.3%
  • No, Please Fix Ice Cream Sandwich

Votes: 8 2.0%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 11 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mattix724

Sep 26, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
OnePlus 8
I got the inverted ICS gapps to work, haven't tried the other inverted apps yet. I might just try and push them all into a FI27 ROM tomorrow now that I know how to make a ROM from the tar files.

Then I just need to learn to theme...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
You wouldn't happen to have an inverted Gmail 4.2 handy, would you?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Lemme check what versions I have on my phone, if its not on here I may have it on my PC I have so many inverts I have no clue what versions they all are. I can't stand that white background so i use inverted everything lol

We are legion, for we are many

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

I got the inverted ICS gapps to work, haven't tried the other inverted apps yet. I might just try and push them all into a FI27 ROM tomorrow now that I know how to make a ROM from the tar files.

Then I just need to learn to theme...

They are in the gapps zip so they will all flash at once, unless you removed em before flashing. If you push em you have to rename the originals .Bak then set permissions to rw-r--r-- or whatever the - are just rw r r and then reboot, they work on ics aokp, and should work with any ics rom, even the gapps themselves should be flashable on TW roms. In the folder I sent u a link the the mms, contacts and stuff that are zipped are flashable too just individual instead of packaged like they are in the gapps. I just added them to the gapps so they are a single flash to invert the whole phone

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

I have 4.1.2 gmail and an unknown version from the 7/26 jb gapps inverted on my phone I think the one in the JB zip is 4.2 but I'm not positive

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

Bug you got a pm ;)

Reactions: Mattix724

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
I have display signatures turned off.. Dude, are you manually slapping what I am guessing is your fave line on every post? And edits too?!?

No its the tapatalk signature, its a line of text pre inserted into my reply field before I start typing. And if i reply within a certain timeframe it edits my last post if no one has posted before I reply. :rolleyes:

Reactions: j510

fryingpan0613

Jul 18, 2010
Central Florida
Google Pixel 6
I have display signatures turned off.. Dude, are you manually slapping what I am guessing is your fave line on every post? And edits too?!?

I bet you love mine too!

sigpic2757720_4.gif

BluesRulez

May 21, 2012
Some where in this universe.
Since you are back on it. Can you look around in the efs folder in regards to factory mode and turning it off? Maybe get 3g to work? There is more stuff in the thread that dan linked in rom thread.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

I will flash this again soon and mess with it. Will see.

I can change to factory mode off... but I don't have service.

MicrosoftBug

Jun 2, 2006
Miami, FL
No its the tapatalk signature, its a line of text pre inserted into my reply field before I start typing. And if i reply within a certain timeframe it edits my last post if no one has posted before I reply. :rolleyes:

I hate how stupid XDA has gotten in regards to posting. This whole garbage of how it edits your previous post if no one writes something after you is so annoying! Not only is it dumb, but makes it harder to follow a post. Additionally, we can't curse anymore... WTF! :mad::banghead: Since when did XDA become for the faint of heart?? Sorry, rant over. Just needed to get that out. Carry on, lol. ;)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

t4d73

Sep 28, 2011
U guys see the rdf thread? Virgin got jelly source. Wait a minute? They got FJ12 source but I think that's actually ics? I'm a little confused.

Edit: Nvm it is indeed ics.

Last edited:

jlear3

Aug 22, 2011
If anyone has a. Tar for the Virgin Mobile, id love to test it out, I'm flashed to Virgin right meow

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll unlock this in a little while after everyone has taken a breather (and I take a nap).

-Jay--- Mobile Moderating from the m.A.A.d. city Nexus™
    More screenies now that I've got it rooted :)

BTW, there are some serious issues with this build. 3G no go, contacts display not 100% and lots of mentions of LTE and SIM cards. Makes me think this is a pull from the global version that they're just now starting to tailor to our phone.
    JB Update:

An RDF dropped for FJ17 - JB 4.1.1
    Sprint isn't marking it as latest but haven't deleted it yet.
    Not sure what that means yet but hopefully we'll know soon.
    So it would seem we have ourselves a little conundrum here. Basically there are two sides here. Yes, there is a such thing as off-topic in every thread. (Except the off-topic thread, of course) And yes, there is a such thing of trolling members.

My take on this one is on both. While there are places like McLeary's Pub to hang out and chill, I also see that as long as the OP doesn't mind and it stays polite, I don't think it is that big of an issue.

So, I will say this, maybe just try to stay a little bit more on topic, and if you feel like it is getting out of hand just report it and let Chad and I deal with it. Don't be the xda superhero and think you're going to get people to stop the off-topic by posting about it. (If you think about it, that in itself is off-topic :rolleyes:)

Oh, and I have the biggest ice cream truck. (Look at the edited posts and you will see what I mean. :victory:
    esepeby7.jpg

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss