Omnirom???

Search This thread

oakbowery

Nov 16, 2013
Anyone using Omnirom on their n10? I didn't see any recent topics on it. I've grown use to the multi window feature on my Samsung products and would like to try the multi window feature of omnirom. My nexus 10 is still stock which I have no problems with. Thoughts?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

johno86

Jun 1, 2010
Tutszania
Anyone using Omnirom on their n10? I didn't see any recent topics on it. I've grown use to the multi window feature on my Samsung products and would like to try the multi window feature of omnirom. My nexus 10 is still stock which I have no problems with. Thoughts?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

A quick look through the Android development forums and you'll see, now, two OmniROM roms. The official one was just released yesterday and Tempest rom has been around for a very long time. Good luck.

TheodorK11

Jan 19, 2013
Try it out! It's nice if you are accustomed to using it. I flashed Omni for that specific reason. I just find I have been using it less and less since I graduated; it was very useful in college but now I can't use it at work because the N10 is not company-issued ("secure") and when I'm just browsing the Internet or playing a game, I have no need for it. If you will find it useful definitely check it out.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

bsbachert

Oct 21, 2010
Wyoming, MI
Try using the xposed module Xmultiwindow. Works just like omni window, but on any ROM

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app