Volume+ app

Search This thread

LilProphet

Dec 8, 2011
Szentendre
www.revertbnation.com
Some said it worth buying since it has nice effects (like Beats emulator etc), but it generated much sound distortion while using it.. I also have DSPManager (I turned it off when I used Volume+) and it has much clearer sound! So, is it just me, or it really doesn't worth its price?

tablighs

Mar 1, 2011
I think voodoo sound is much better if you are talking about boosting headset.. and its free if you use kernels which has merged the voodoo control codes. If not, there's the paid plus version but only works for stock kernels.

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium

xilw3r

Dec 10, 2010
I think voodoo sound is much better if you are talking about boosting headset.. and its free if you use kernels which has merged the voodoo control codes. If not, there's the paid plus version but only works for stock kernels.

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium

voodoo plus works with any kernel. the app loads the sound modules it self. you only need to have root.

tablighs

Mar 1, 2011
voodoo plus works with any kernel. the app loads the sound modules it self. you only need to have root.

I have tried voodoo plus on some beta custom kernels before, it won't install the drivers needed to run because of it detects incompatible kernel. Just sharing my experience.. :)

vanmarek

May 26, 2012
Here
LilProphet:
DSP manager is better than any sound enhancement app I've ever tried, so if you're listening to music through headphones then I'd definitely recommend DSP. It also really depends on what kind of music you listen to, I know for fact that it works wonderfully with house, dubstep, hardstyle and hip-hop. Just the genres that require some nice bass boost ;)
But I never really listened to music through the phone's speakers, so I cannot say whether or not DSP is better than the rest there. :p

And no, xilv3r, there's a whole bunch of kernels it does not support ;)

LilProphet

Dec 8, 2011
Szentendre
www.revertbnation.com
LilProphet:
DSP manager is better than any sound enhancement app I've ever tried, so if you're listening to music through headphones then I'd definitely recommend DSP. It also really depends on what kind of music you listen to, I know for fact that it works wonderfully with house, dubstep, hardstyle and hip-hop. Just the genres that require some nice bass boost ;)
But I never really listened to music through the phone's speakers, so I cannot say whether or not DSP is better than the rest there. :p

And no, xilv3r, there's a whole bunch of kernels it does not support ;)

Im using MusicFX for a week now, and it has much clearer and powerful bass boost! Give it a try, its free.

Sent from my LG Optimus 2x with xda premium app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I like volume+ better since it has the ability to amplify the phone speaker sound (which DSP manager can't do.)

If you're getting distortions, maybe you're putting in too much bass?