Flashing any custom kernel = Crazy phone

Search This thread

Bogdan9183

Mar 23, 2013
Hi. It's my first post here, so i couldn't put this post in a specific thread related to Kernels i have flashed.
I have S-Off, SuperCID and CM11 on my One S atm. I updated today from Maximus ROM ( and downgraded HBoot to 2.15 via RUU). I noticed that my phone doesnt seem compatible to custom kernels, as each time i flash a custom kernel my phone goes into bootloops or remains stuck at boot screen. When it manages to turn on, i get a lot of notifications that some apps or services have closed, making my phone unusable.
When i was on Maximus, solution was reverting to stock kernel.
What am i doing wrong or why is it only happening to me?

ka_55

Dec 11, 2013
Ankara
AFAIK there isn't any custom kernel compatible with Cm11 atm. Because with last 2 updates Cm11 had a lot of changes and custom kernels are not compatible with it. You should use stock cm kernel for now. I guess custom kernels will be updated in a few days

Sent from my HTC One S

Last edited:

Bogdan9183

Mar 23, 2013
I don't think it's necessarily related to CM11 as i had this problem while running Maximus HD as well.

Bogdan9183

Mar 23, 2013
So even after following droyd instructions regarding a complete wipe, this is not solved. Apparently there is a problem with my phone.
If anyone knows deeper stuff regarding this or may be able to tell me what to try, I would be grateful.

Trimis de pe al meu One S folosind Tapatalk