Flaws of Ultimate Galaxy [S4 + Note 3 UI]

Search This thread

nitesh kanna

Jul 13, 2013
Hi Bro @Thunder_Droid

Thank you for the excellent ROM. This, in my case, is my best found ROM in the forum. Thank you once again @Thunder_Droid . There are a few i wanted to inform u.

-> No Camera app for me after i install the ROM. When i tried to install the Patch 4.2 Camera app also, It's showing installed successfully in CWM Recovery But could not find anywhere later. My Biggest Problem Please help ASAP.

-> I think this is the pre-rooted one. But I am unable to see the root folder/files. "My Files" is showing only the sdcard0. Should i get a new file explorer ? Better it would be if u include ES file explorer in every ROM of urs.

-> I did not find the Xperia Keyboard anywhere. How to use it ?

-> I could flash the Camera 4.2 patch and 1GB Swap feature patch successfully in CWM Recovery but could not find the camera app and could not find swap memory later.

Minor Flaws :

1) Air Gesture works partially. Photos are able to move only in one direction[my hand from right to left]
1.1) When locked, Screen doesn't appear using air Gesture.
2) Index column in Contacts[A to Z in right of Contacts] - For example:Clicking on M shows names starting with J. And some letters are missing in my index though there are names with that letter in my contacts,ex: D,E,K,P
3) No Reboot option when power button pressed long. Only Power Off and Airplane Mode given.

fyi I am currently on kernel 3.4.79 . Previously on JB 4.1.2 with kernel 3.4.0 .
@Sdk_Zone ...Please suggest.

Sdk_Zone

Nov 16, 2012
Surat
Hi Bro @Thunder_Droid

Thank you for the excellent ROM. This, in my case, is my best found ROM in the forum. Thank you once again @Thunder_Droid . There are a few i wanted to inform u.

-> No Camera app for me after i install the ROM. When i tried to install the Patch 4.2 Camera app also, It's showing installed successfully in CWM Recovery But could not find anywhere later. My Biggest Problem Please help ASAP.

-> I think this is the pre-rooted one. But I am unable to see the root folder/files. "My Files" is showing only the sdcard0. Should i get a new file explorer ? Better it would be if u include ES file explorer in every ROM of urs.

-> I could flash the Camera 4.2 patch and 1GB Swap feature patch successfully in CWM Recovery but could not find the camera app and could not find swap memory later.

Minor Flaws :

1) Air Gesture works partially. Photos are able to move only in one direction[my hand from right to left]
2) Index column in Contacts[A to Z in right of Contacts] - For example:Clicking on M shows names starting with J. And some letters are missing in my index though there are names with that letter in my contacts,ex: D,E,K,P
3) No Reboot option when power button pressed long. Only Power Off and Airplane Mode given.

fyi I am currently on kernel 3.4.79 . Previously on JB 4.1.2 with kernel 3.4.0 .

For the cam
i've already pm'ed u.

for keyboard
link r below
1 - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1818442 by KristianKenneth
2 - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2196653 by Rizal Lovins
3 - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2342491 by ARNOB

n for flaws u need to contact dev..

Reactions: nitesh kanna

maheshsr

Jul 3, 2014

maheshsr

Jul 3, 2014
camera patch required

will please explain ur prob???..thanks ....but i cant understand what do u want..so please explain ur prob correctly...& yes which kernel u use? is that ur device out of box jb?

thanks for ur reply,
yes i'm using out of jb and i have rooted my phone n installed latest 4.2 rechoice kernal and recently i have flashed "ultimate galaxy s4" custom everything is fine but the major prob is camera is not working. it shows "can't connect to camera" wen i open d app so plz can u send me d camera patch for ultimate galaxy s4.. And the other patch which i downloaded with custom ROM zip file i.e for fixing lockscreen n music equalizer is not working properly..

plz help me out in dis??

Sdk_Zone

Nov 16, 2012
Surat
thanks for ur reply,
yes i'm using out of jb and i have rooted my phone n installed latest 4.2 rechoice kernal and recently i have flashed "ultimate galaxy s4" custom everything is fine but the major prob is camera is not working. it shows "can't connect to camera" wen i open d app so plz can u send me d camera patch for ultimate galaxy s4.. And the other patch which i downloaded with custom ROM zip file i.e for fixing lockscreen n music equalizer is not working properly..

plz help me out in dis??

ahh...now i understand ur prob...but buddy the prob is in ur kernel not in ur cam or rom...all the out of box jb device need kernel with more supports...please use bindassboost kernel...link is below

thread link - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2683095

hit the thanks button if i helped u................:victory::angel:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Bro @Thunder_Droid

Minor Flaws :

For the cam
    i've already pm'ed u.

for keyboard
    link r below
    1 - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1818442 by KristianKenneth
    2 - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2196653 by Rizal Lovins
    3 - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2342491 by ARNOB

n for flaws u need to contact dev..
    And about the file explorer ? How can i access the root files ?

you need to use es file explorer, download from playstore

open es file explorer -> tap on menu -> tap on root explorer -> root menu will apear -> mount r/w -> select path & system from ro to rw -> ok