Custom KitKat ROMs battery life bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kevev

May 22, 2006
Do any of the custom KitKat 4.4.x ROMs not have the battery drain bug caused by Google Play Services in the stock ROMs?

Sorry. Wrong section. Should have been posted in General. :(

Last edited:

kevev

May 22, 2006
every custom rom,u only need to update Google play service

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thank You for the reply. How are the custom ROMs fixed to resolve the battery drain if the issue is with Google Play Service?

I am running the latest stock KitKat with 5.0.84 Play Service and I still see battery drain. Does anyone have proof of a custom KitKat ROM without battery drain?

tOrNadO™

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2012
Bangalore
Do any of the custom KitKat 4.4.x ROMs not have the battery drain bug caused by Google Play Services in the stock ROMs?

Sorry. Wrong section. Should have been posted in General. :(

Look at u, u r an experienced XDA user and still u don't know where to post this question?? I am sorry to be rude, but i am saying.. U have posted like 1000+ posts and u didn't know this question belonged in Q/A section?? :eek::eek:

Anyways to the topic, I don't have any problems with KK.. U just need to Google for workarounds and its simple.. ;)

kevev

May 22, 2006
Look at u, u r an experienced XDA user and still u don't know where to post this question?? I am sorry to be rude, but i am saying.. U have posted like 1000+ posts and u didn't know this question belonged in Q/A section?? :eek::eek:

Anyways to the topic, I don't have any problems with KK.. U just need to Google for workarounds and its simple.. ;)

I do not appreciate your disrespect. Please only respond if you have useful information. Thank You.

Reactions: huzzam
I do not appreciate your disrespect. Please only respond if you have useful information. Thank You.
Please mate stay nice but this is placed in the wrong topic, this should stand in the Q/A topic and not in the Xperia Z Android Development, read the rules before post !
My rom MoonWalker SuperB v2 a stock KK .230 custom rom have the latest Google Play Service what is rolled out 1 a 2 weeks ago and have no battery drain so far because no one give a feedback with that battery drain so its good and all fine with the battery.
If another DEV comes out with a rom with is based on .233, that is useless its just an Carrier update from a provider like T-Mobile and with the latest Google play service battery drain fix what is already here like i said !

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !

Last edited:
Reactions: kevev

kevev

May 22, 2006
Please mate stay nice but this is placed in the wrong topic, this should stand in the Q/A topic and not in the Xperia Z Android Development, read the rules before post !
My rom MoonWalker SuperB v2 a stock KK .230 custom rom have the latest Google Play Service what is rolled out 1 a 2 weeks ago and have no battery drain so far because no one give a feedback with that battery drain so its good and all fine with the battery.
If another DEV comes out with a rom with is based on .233, that is useless its just an Carrier update from a provider like T-Mobile and with the latest Google play service battery drain fix what is already here like i said !

Thank You for the constructive reply. I will try out your ROM. :D

There is no reason for people to remind me that this is in the wrong thread. I stated in my first post after I updated it that I realized the incorrect sub-forum. Feels like a Monday on Office Space. :p

Thank You for the constructive reply. I will try out your ROM. :D

There is no reason for people to remind me that this is in the wrong thread. I stated in my first post after I updated it that I realized the incorrect sub-forum. Feels like a Monday on Office Space. :p
My pleasure buddy and press the thanks instead of saying ^^
Sure is cool no problem, just try, see and feel it !
No there is indeed no reason for but keep it in the back of your mind ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.