[ROM] 6.5.3.3 *latest*28205 [1.02] 03/01/10 X7500 ROM

Search This thread

cur10us

Nov 2, 2006
Seattle
Jay, you're right!

...DONT try anything else with it till you know what you are doing first.
Regards
Jay

Okay, Jay, you're right on two counts. One, it is addicting to 'try out' other ROMs and it is very important to know what you are doing first. Lennie's ROM was my first ever ROM and it worked great on my first try. This is my second ROM and I'll try it this weekend. Great job, cooks!!

Okay, Jay, you're right on two counts. One, it is addicting to 'try out' other ROMs and it is very important to know what you are doing first. Lennie's ROM was my first ever ROM and it worked great on my first try. This is my second ROM and I'll try it this weekend. Great job, cooks!!

Lennie is a great cook and has made me think again about WM6.5, and as for our friend with his failed flashing is concerned, I would far sooner help him flash a rom than unbrick his athena

beginner

Nov 18, 2005
Virus found?

Hi
I just download 28205 1.04 VGA and esset tells me there is a virus, do you know if it is fault?

thanks.

cur10us

Nov 2, 2006
Seattle
Is there a cab available of the "Touch Keyboard" utilized ...

...in this ROM? That is a sweet keyboard. I used it this week for typing notes for a meeting and never once had the urge to use my stylus. Also, anyone tried Transcriber" in this and Lennie's ROM and found the transcriber scribbles are not calibrated. Anyone know a fix?

Fallen Spartan

Moderator Emeritus- Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
MOD EDIT- I've been going through all forums unsticking threads which don't provide useful information (guides/tutorials/HSPL/USPL) or aren't relevant any more. This thread is for a release of rom which which wouldn't fall under the requirements to become a sticky, so I have unstuck it.

sharaban

Mar 21, 2010
Hi guys,
Tried to download rom from the first page (as well as other roms from michyprima) all rar archives are loaded to the end and then I found they are broken. Any idea?

sharaban

Mar 21, 2010
sorry, my eset antivirus has deleted the file as in RafaelCustom_RUU was found virus. rom file is OK. So what can I use to flash this to my Athena?

PaulKen

Aug 8, 2008
Craigavon
sorry, my eset antivirus has deleted the file as in RafaelCustom_RUU was found virus. rom file is OK. So what can I use to flash this to my Athena?

Welcome to the forum.

Reading your question you are a newcomer to Athena and probably a newcomer to flashing roms. this rom is for spl 3.5 only.

Before you try to flash read the wiki

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HTC_Athena

and read this tutorial

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=429013

make sure you follow exactly, have fun:D

Issues?

Hi Guys,

I'm just DL'ing:
28205 1.04 Test RealVGA

Is there a list of current issues with this ROM version? Enough to make me not want to go from AP4.0 to this?

Phone, Camera, GPS all working?

Recommended radio?

(just got my Athena today, so i'm having a hard time going through all the threads just now, nothing to do with RTFM ;-)

Thanks guys!

optical10

Jul 5, 2006
multi-touch support?

can anyone confirm whether this ROM supports multi-touch and G sensor?

Thanks in advance

chappatti

Sep 3, 2007
A million thanks.

I am sorry I have been off the forums for some time. Could not thank you earlier!!!

skierr

Nov 23, 2008
Hi guys,
i've installed this ROM and now i'm testing it.
A question: i can't start IE, is not present?
Thank you