Hack possiblity

Search This thread

jinu2430

Jan 8, 2014
ahmedabad
Hey there can any 1 provide me with the hack of clash of clans for android.

Sent from my C6602 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
Hey there can any 1 provide me with the hack of clash of clans for android.

Sent from my C6602 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

That will depend on the hack you are looking for...please be aware that hacking in app purchases (anything that can be purchased with real money) is not allowed to be discussed or posted on xda. Hacking in app purchases is considered warez and is agains xda rule 6: Do not post warez.
If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Thanks!

jinu2430

Jan 8, 2014
ahmedabad
My appologies

That will depend on the hack you are looking for...please be aware that hacking in app purchases (anything that can be purchased with real money) is not allowed to be discussed or posted on xda. Hacking in app purchases is considered warez and is agains xda rule 6: Do not post warez.
If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Thanks!

Thanx it wont happen again.