[GUIDE][LOGCAT][4.2+] How to force enable adb
This is how I logcat on 4.3:
First off, you're going to need a WORKING android device running 4.2+
1. Plug the device into your PC
2. Go to Settings>Development and enable adb
3. When the dialogue comes up asking to trust the computer tap yes. If it doesn't appear run "adb devices" on your PC.
4. Get a root file explorer app
5. In the explorer, go to \data\misc\adb and copy adb_keys to your PC. (Copy adb_keys to your Sdcard, mount phone storage, then copy to PC.)
6. Download THIS
and extract all files on your PC
7. Open up the extracted directory.
8. Place adb_keys in \data\misc\adb and then run the "Run_to_build_zip.bat" file.
9. Download THIS
and flash in recovery on the device you're going to logcat.
10. Copy the zip that was just created on your PC to your sdcard and flash in recovery. (Zip will be named "adb_hack_step2_**.**.**@**_**.zip" )
Reboot, adb should now be enabled and work on the PC you used.