[Q][i9305][CM10.1] How to save photos to externalSD ?

Search This thread

cham06

Dec 16, 2012
Antibes
Dear all,

I'm using CM10.1 with my i9305 - thanks ti Codeworks and all involved in getting CM on this device !

Is there a way to configure default storage path to external SD for photos ? I didn't succeeded to find any menu or settings to do such, and new pictures are saved in internal DCIM directory..

That's not so critical, but I / we have to backup picture first before any factory reset..

Many thanks in advance for your help or guidelines on this topic ! :thumbup:

Chris

Sent from my GT-i9305 with CM10.1

cham06

Dec 16, 2012
Antibes
Many thanks vkggg ! I've flashed it using CWM and this camera app is great (panorama!) but I have only few options as shown on the enclosed snapshot.. Anything wrong with the install ?

uploadfromtaptalk1361492148171.jpg

cham06

Dec 16, 2012
Antibes
Language changed to English (UK) but still the same items in menu. I should maybe reflash camera now ?
uploadfromtaptalk1361537617829.jpg

Magik_Breezy

Oct 15, 2012
OnePlus 7
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Press to focus then there should be an options button around the focus. Reflashing will get you nowhere and also I believe that 'store location' which is supposed to push photos & videos to the SD is broken

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda premium

Reactions: cham06

cham06

Dec 16, 2012
Antibes
Done, but same issue. I will investigate later and will let you know about any findings.

Anyway, this camera update is great for CM10.1 users !

cham06

Dec 16, 2012
Antibes
OK so : data / factory reset + re-flash camera zip file => success, storage option is there and working perfectly. I even flash the new CM10.1 version (build 20130222) + flash camera and it works !

Many, many thanks vkggg for your help, really appreciated !! :thumbup: :beer:

Last edited:

cham06

Dec 16, 2012
Antibes
... or it was a mess in my device config. Not sure that i strictely followed the guidelines for the first ROM upgrade :rolleyes:

cham06

Dec 16, 2012
Antibes
Did you try clearing the gallery cache and data. My camera was buggy at first but having deleted all that it works a treat

No I didn't, but I should have.. I did it few minutes ago and it works even better than before ! Good to know, thanks a lot !

Last edited:

nice_and_blue

Feb 28, 2013
Melbourne, Vic, Aus
First things first, thanks codeworks. Great ROM. Couldn't be happier
One issue I have been having is screenshots. I can't seem to take one using the palm swipe(that much I expected) or by the power+home. Is there a setting I'm missing or what? Clearly its available as there are s.s.'s posted in this thread. Thoughts?
I DID flash an addition camera zip from pandoriam ROM so I could get the sphere photo. Could this be my problem?
In addition to the camera, I'm also running apex pro, but I can't imagine that has anything to do with it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use this camera app and it gives the option.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1746611

That being said, factory reset should not format the internal sd, so you shouldt lose your photos, but backups are always good :)
    Press to focus then there should be an options button around the focus. Reflashing will get you nowhere and also I believe that 'store location' which is supposed to push photos & videos to the SD is broken

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda premium
    ... or it was a mess in my device config. Not sure that i strictely followed the guidelines for the first ROM upgrade :rolleyes:

Did you try clearing the gallery cache and data. My camera was buggy at first but having deleted all that it works a treat