Need Help Device Not Booting Neither Can Boot Into Recovery !

Search This thread

EagleRex

Apr 9, 2014
Hey Guys I Need Some Help...
I Have An Ainol Novo 7 Crystal Tablet..(Rooted With TWRP Recovery&Cyanogenmod 10.1 Installed)

It Was Working Fine Till This Afternoon But I Don't Know What Happened Next..
I Turned Off My Device And I Tried To Turn It On Again After Some Time But It Wasn't Booting...

I Don't Even See Any Boot Animation Or Android Logo That My Device Used To Display While Booting,The Screen Of My Device Lights Up Though...

And I Can't Even Boot Into Recovery (I Have TWRP Installed),When I Try To Boot Into Recovery I Don't See The Android Logo That I Used To See But The Screen Of My Device Lights Up And Doesn't Boot Into Recovery..
I Tried Removing TWRP Recovery From My sd card And Booting Into Recovery But The Screen Lights Up For Like 5 Seconds And Then The Light Goes Off...

I Don't Know What To Do Now :( ...Your Help Will Be Greatly Appreciated :)

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
Hey Guys I Need Some Help...
I Have An Ainol Novo 7 Crystal Tablet..(Rooted With TWRP Recovery&Cyanogenmod 10.1 Installed)

It Was Working Fine Till This Afternoon But I Don't Know What Happened Next..
I Turned Off My Device And I Tried To Turn It On Again After Some Time But It Wasn't Booting...

I Don't Even See Any Boot Animation Or Android Logo That My Device Used To Display While Booting,The Screen Of My Device Lights Up Though...

And I Can't Even Boot Into Recovery (I Have TWRP Installed),When I Try To Boot Into Recovery I Don't See The Android Logo That I Used To See But The Screen Of My Device Lights Up And Doesn't Boot Into Recovery..
I Tried Removing TWRP Recovery From My sd card And Booting Into Recovery But The Screen Lights Up For Like 5 Seconds And Then The Light Goes Off...

I Don't Know What To Do Now :( ...Your Help Will Be Greatly Appreciated :)

is your download mode working?

Top Liked Posts