Music Player app

Search This thread

ruggs1234

Nov 17, 2011
Im currently trying SWP Smartwatch Player. A stand alone app (as in it doesnt seem to rely on the player on the phone)

Good graphics, built in equalizer and apparently it supports low power mode although I cant seem to get that bit working yet

Im still on Android 4.1.2 and it works fine

It is only for locally stored files though.

ash31t

Jan 13, 2014
Im currently trying SWP Smartwatch Player. A stand alone app (as in it doesnt seem to rely on the player on the phone)

Good graphics, built in equalizer and apparently it supports low power mode although I cant seem to get that bit working yet

Im still on Android 4.1.2 and it works fine

It is only for locally stored files though.

I use PowerampControl Pro SmartWatch, because that's the only app i found which you can navigate into your folder to select music and not only zap to the next track.

ash31t

Jan 13, 2014
Yes you do, that the "bad" thing about this app, it only work with poweramp.
(But it's one of the best musicplayer)

Does anyone knows a good music player app for the sony smartwatch 2 ?

Sent from my GT-I8260 using XDA Free mobile app

PowerAmp is by far the best Android music player and the smartwatch app blows everything else out of the water. SmartMote is great (if you're on KitKat) and I constantly use it with PocketCasts podcasts, but for music PowerAmp is it. PowerAmp smartwatch app was kinda crap when first released, but now it's brilliant and what I hoped for being spoiled using the main PowerAmp app.

lugiber

Mar 25, 2009
Stockholm
I would go with smartmote. I used power amp for a while. But smartmote works with every app I have tried it with, I use it with Google music, bubble upnp and even netflix. It even displays album art and also let's you add gestures if you don't like your watch being cluttered with buttons.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sblock and necris

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would go with smartmote. I used power amp for a while. But smartmote works with every app I have tried it with, I use it with Google music, bubble upnp and even netflix. It even displays album art and also let's you add gestures if you don't like your watch being cluttered with buttons.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Does anyone knows a good music player app for the sony smartwatch 2 ?

Sent from my GT-I8260 using XDA Free mobile app
    I also use SmartMote... Works perfectly with Spotify :)