Why No updates custom roms made for Galaxy Camera My Question/Request to Developers

Search This thread

rahib172

Jun 8, 2013
Hey everybody, I was really excited when I first saw videos and reviews about this Camera And I bought one for myself, but since then there are no ROM updates or custom rooms nor any mods for this device? Why there is no development work done for this GC100 camera..? Don't you guys think it's a popular and good device and there are many users who want to customize their GC, alteast port note3 or s5 camera to this device plz plz its a Request you guys are amazing and I know you can do it n I hope you will.. Thanks

Regards

TroyLeeWells

Oct 23, 2013
Hey everybody, I was really excited when I first saw videos and reviews about this Camera And I bought one for myself, but since then there are no ROM updates or custom rooms nor any mods for this device? Why there is no development work done for this GC100 camera..? Don't you guys think it's a popular and good device and there are many users who want to customize their GC, alteast port note3 or s5 camera to this device plz plz its a Request you guys are amazing and I know you can do it n I hope you will.. Thanks

Regards

I would settle for a custom recovery...

internetpilot

Jan 26, 2011
Ponte Vedra, FL
This is a typical scenerio with the Camera 2 now out and the K Zoom. As soon as upgraded models and especially completely new models are released development usually comes to a screeching halt on the previous models. These are not wildly popular devices, so it's not too surprising that there was never much development to begin with. The same development fizzle happened with my Note 2 phone, and lack of popularity was a big problem with my Note 10.1 2014 edition tablet.

Ouya-XD

Jun 24, 2013
This is a typical scenerio with the Camera 2 now out and the K Zoom. As soon as upgraded models and especially completely new models are released development usually comes to a screeching halt on the previous models. These are not wildly popular devices, so it's not too surprising that there was never much development to begin with. The same development fizzle happened with my Note 2 phone, and lack of popularity was a big problem with my Note 10.1 2014 edition tablet.

Do you think for the sake of this device you could pull someone to get a ROM made?

internetpilot

Jan 26, 2011
Ponte Vedra, FL
Didn't I read somewhere on XDA that Philz and Clockwork Mod are no longer producing custom recoveries? Or was that device specific? I thought I read that TWRP is the only name in the recovery game currently.