[Q] Need help to build my own modified 4.3 stock based ROM

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4529355

Hi everybody! I'm asking for help to build a ROM for a friend and I. My phone is a 03 but he has a 06 (C690x) He likes my phone so he wants something similar.

I'm running a very very modified .136, I even made mods on the mods! #YoDawg

This is were the trouble starts: I edited a few lines on my Framework to allow it to rotate the lockscreen and even rotate in all angles. Framework can be downloaded here But If I do a factory reset the phone gets into a bootloop. To solve it made a flashable zip with the stock deodexed framework.
I edited the .xmls with Advanced apk Tool

I'm facing another similar bug but this time with my Settings.apk. I added Smart call Handling From this thread If I do a factory reset the phone boots, but gets in a force close-loop because settings has stopped. I even made a zip with the stock framework and settings to avoid bootloops after a factory reset. Everything works just fine, but in the event of a factory reset being necessary the phone will bootloop until. How can I solve this 2 problems?

And now I need to make a flashable .zip, one for my C6906 and another for a C6903. Where do I start? I have a TRWP backup just the way I like it, minus the framework and settings. Can I use it to build my ROM? And how will I build a C6906 ROM from a .ftf?

All help is greatly appreciated