[RELEASED] K's WM6.0 FINAL Lite/Full [Auto Cab Installation-BigSto-Black-WWE-Touch]

Should I replace the 3G Kaiser dialer with a 2G kaiser dialer?

• Yes, for the sake of a more perfect, less buggy, dialer...albeit the bug is mainly cosmetics

Votes: 228 50.8%
  • No, I'd live with the status icon bug

Votes: 221 49.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

kin0kin

Nov 4, 2007
Toronto
Hmm pcm keyboard works for me....but im using a revised rom which I havent released, I still need to get NetCF3.5 and HTC home with brightness fix to work. I read that advanced config still work in NetCF 3.5 but after I updated the rom to 3.5, it doesn't work :(

I'd no idea if monopoly is a freeware or not, it was included in pandora kitchen's oem package and I thought everything in there should be freeware? if it aint freeware, it will be on in next release.

JudgeDredd67

Dec 24, 2006
Here, always here
I have Advanced config working with NetCF 3.5 on Schaps 4.22 also had it running with 4.20. Just check and make sure its v1.1 as I first tried it with an older version which did not work.

keyboard issue

I installed SIPchange, changed the Sip to one of my additional keyboards, reset and now the sips function normally. For those looking to use this ROM (it is very good) this quick fix solves the bug until Kin0kin has a chance to look at. You can do a search of xda for sleuths sipchange if you need the cab.

Kinkin, just an idea on the sip issue, maybe you somehow tweaked the sip settings while doing the regedits (and sip change resets them).

MetroKnight

Jan 13, 2007
New Jersey
Best ROM for me so far

It may be 'cause I've been getting used to everything on here, but regardless, this has been the easiest setup for me yet. Thanks for your hard work. I didn't have to add anything on my hermes after the setup.

diezoo

Mar 24, 2007
I installed SIPchange, changed the Sip to one of my additional keyboards, reset and now the sips function normally.
I have the same issue with the keyboard, I installed PCMKeyboard and I couldn’t change to, I follow your direction but don’t work for me.
For the rest... is a excellent ROM, congratulation Kin0kin and Thank you!.

kin0kin

Nov 4, 2007
Toronto
hey folks, next release will be out soon, and following is the changelog:

Next release confirmed change log:
  • Fixed BT issue
  • Fixed CommManager and stability issue
  • Fixed PCM keyboard issue
  • Updated HTC Home with brightness fix
  • Updated WM5torage to 1.80
  • Remapped Button 5 to File Explorer (previously is new SMS)
  • Removed Monopoly
  • NetCF 3.5

Should be out in a couple of hours, just testing out NetCF 3.5 now :)

Download links have been temporarily removed until next update is out

Last edited:

diezoo

Mar 24, 2007
hey folks, next release will be out soon...

Should be out in a couple of hours, just testing out NetCF 3.5 now :)

Excellent news!!!
Thank you!!!

Diezoo

PS: I use ActionScreen in the left soft button, is not problem to me install this after flash, but maybe can be an good option to other people, I just want to share this suggestion.

kin0kin

Nov 4, 2007
Toronto
A tad more testing and it should be ready to go. ;) have to make sure there's little to no bugs in this release. I noticed that after installing NetCF3.5, the rom needs to run in before it will work properly. I've just done running it in and is now dumping the rom off my phone :D

Last edited:

noonas

Jan 3, 2007
Montreal
Weather issue

Does anyone know why the Touch style weather cannot download from internet when docked, I.e. using the USB/Active sync connection for the shared internet access?
I have set up the proxy settings and I can surf with the i.e. on the TyTn.

Also does anyone know when the email / smtp fix will be out?

kin0kin

Nov 4, 2007
Toronto
^noonas, I haven't tried that, might be a limitation with htc home...not really sure about it.
EDIT: actually, I just remembered something....did you enable wireless connection in active sync? lol

**ATTENTION**
I have uploaded two version of the rom.

v1.1 stable, which promises all the fixes as per the change log, but is still using NetCF 2.0. This version of the Rom works as I intended in the first release.

v1.2 beta is exactly the same as v1.1 but I updated the NetCF to 3.5. The issue with this release (it might just be my phone) is that there may be significant slow down during the first reboot into windows after flashing it. You can let the phone boot into windows, mess around a little bit (browse around, launch some apps), then do 1-2 soft reset. After the soft reset(s), it will work smoothly like v1.1. Again, I'm not sure if this is an issue with the rom or is it just my phone.

I've flashed my phone many times with it, in some occassions it will slow down during first boot, other times it works perfectly with no issue. Let me know how it works for you. It might be due to the file cache not cleared or something....:confused:

Also, try to flash with v1.2 beta first, if it works for you, keep this version, if it doesn't work for you, then flash with v1.1 ;)

As for the LITE Rom - Ideally, I'd like to release lite version based on v1.2, therefore I'd like to see how the v1.2 is doing for people before making the lite version.

Last edited:

iKse

Aug 30, 2007
I've actually had the same bug described in 1.2 with the offical AT&T rom (3.62).

Will see how it turns out, glad its getting leaner ;)

kin0kin

Nov 4, 2007
Toronto
yeah I don't really know what's the problem with it. I've tried both cooked-in and cab installation, but I still get the problem occasionally. Then again, it only happens 1-2 times after a hard reset. Once it gets going, everything will be fine. The problem doesnt exist in NetCF 2.0. Honestly, I doubt there are many apps currently running NetCF 3.5 at this point in time.

With regards to French release....it's unfortunate as I don't speak french...I can't do the translation :( so there wont be a non-English release from me.

Last edited:

XrM

Apr 3, 2007
Nice, thanks.
I will flash v1.1 over my newly flashed 1.0 :)

For future release, can you add automatic network configuration ?
(I mean GPRS,MMS configuration and so on...)
Maybe in ExtROM if possible.

Regards,
XrM

kin0kin

Nov 4, 2007
Toronto
Excellent news!!!
Thank you!!!

Diezoo

PS: I use ActionScreen in the left soft button, is not problem to me install this after flash, but maybe can be an good option to other people, I just want to share this suggestion.

I've never used actionscreen, but I just checked it out and it looks sweet :D I'd have it cooked into next release.

However, one thing people should note is that different people have different preference, it's kinda difficult to cook in everything that people want. Also, one of my requirements in cooked-in apps is that it has to be really stable with no known issues, and would have little benefits from an update. :D

Christmas is coming, so whatever you guys think i should cook in, just give me a shout and I'd definitely consider it :D Don't forget that you'd also have the choice to use the lite + ext rom version later, that way u can auto install whatever cabs u want starting from the lite rom.