Search This thread

dewanshu93

Sep 19, 2011
Chandigarh
@ihusky follow these steps...
1. make full wipe
2. flash minicm7-2.2.0 for x10 mini pro
3. flash gapps
4. boot the phone for first start (wait for the phone to boot)
5. now reboot
6. go to CWM and flash my MOD

It will all be fine if u do this
Good Luck :D

arielVengeance

Oct 21, 2011
Johore
hi Dewanshu93 :D

i love your work, feels like i got new phone, even got scratch here and there, haha. well my post here just to let you know, that i appreciate your work ;) btw, if you can include timescape or facebook inside experia, will be awesome. not asking tho, just an opinion. :p

dewanshu93

Sep 19, 2011
Chandigarh
hi Dewanshu93 :D

i love your work, feels like i got new phone, even got scratch here and there, haha. well my post here just to let you know, that i appreciate your work ;) btw, if you can include timescape or facebook inside experia, will be awesome. not asking tho, just an opinion. :p

I try to port it...
But the problem is that these things make ROM very laggy n slow

Reactions: arielVengeance

arielVengeance

Oct 21, 2011
Johore
i would like to change the launcher to XPERIA S Home Launcher, but i cant. the error is "Application not installed" when i tried to install the apk like usual. i dont understand the first instruction,
Code:
1. Remove / uninstall all apps that use the shared user com.sonyericsson.home (older/different versions of: XPERIA Home and various XPERIA widgets).

i mean, i know what he said, to remove user shared apk, but which one is it?i flashed minicm7-2.2.0 and flashed stock mod v2..

can someone test it for me?and if you success-ed, can tell me how? thanks

dewanshu93

Sep 19, 2011
Chandigarh
i would like to change the launcher to XPERIA S Home Launcher, but i cant. the error is "Application not installed" when i tried to install the apk like usual. i dont understand the first instruction,
Code:
1. Remove / uninstall all apps that use the shared user com.sonyericsson.home (older/different versions of: XPERIA Home and various XPERIA widgets).

i mean, i know what he said, to remove user shared apk, but which one is it?i flashed minicm7-2.2.0 and flashed stock mod v2..

can someone test it for me?and if you success-ed, can tell me how? thanks

Remove sony ericsson home v4.1 from /system/app and copy XPERIA S LAUNCHER to system/app and change the permissions to rw-r-r

Top Liked Posts