[ROM][OFFICIAL]Team-Venum Wicked Sensations v2.0 SGH-T999 (T-Mobile)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kalisjr

Jul 5, 2010
Sioux Falls
V2.0 Released !!

(1 NEW RELEASE)

- 1/13/2013 - (SGH-T999) Jelly Bean v4.1.1

- This is a rom by TeamVenum's dazednconfused ported to T-Mobile plus now Tuned & Tweaked by kalisjr and hosted by kalisjr.

Contact kalisjr for support of this ROM if it’s related to functionality not the themes aspect of this awesome ROM. Awesome thanks goes to Skunkape60 for testing and hosting this for all the T-Mobile SGH-T999 fans of this ROM. New ROM is v2.0 !!

All reported bugs should be fixed in this new v2.0 release. Give it a run and let me know.

More Wickedness Should Be Expected!

******** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY YOU ARE NOW ABLE TO FLASH ANYTHING WITH KUBAN UPDATER ALL PARTS ARE WORKING ********

XAyuz.jpg

0YD59.png

http://i.imgur.com/Qir8X.jpg

jiWnt.png
JEd8c.png
6aE6Q.png
scraU.png

ktI95.jpg

-Fully themed - huge thanks to dustinb17 for sharing a lot of his awesome images from his AOKP theme Cobalt.
-BASE--L710SPRBLJ7 - Official JB - Thanks freeza
-Blu Kuban Rom Updater - Thanks Rujelus22
-Lots of mods in Updater
-Modded Settings and SystemUI in updater giving the ability to Remove AM/PM or Remove Clock from Status Bar.
-Themed Apex Launcher
-Popup Browser
-Custom Pulldown
-Stock Kernel w/Boot Animation Support
-Themed TW Launcher
-4 in 1 Reboot Options
-1% Battery Mod
-Android 4.2 Keyboard
-15 Toggles Mod - Thanks Wanam
-Lots of inverted apps - Thanks to Rujelus and travp624
-Inverted Market thanks to Gunthermic
-Several Glass dialers in the updater thanks to Jbeitel and McLuvin'
-Added Home Button Lag/Hack
-Gmail 4.2
-Blocked All Ads
-Removed Increasing Ringtones
-Enabled Camera while in call - Thanks freeza
-ICS Blue Droid bootanimation - Thanks to IVIUENSTER
-More that I may be forgetting.

speFc.jpg

Rom Updater - FIXED - HERE IS THE FIX
Ok here is the fix for The Kuban Updater.

1. Download the file below and place on your sdcard.
2. Boot into recovery.
3. Wipe Cache and dalvik cache.
4. Flash Kuban Updater Fixed zip.
5. Reboot and enjoy.

If you have any issues, boot back into recovery and go to advanced and click, Fix Permissions then reboot when finished.

The Kuban Updater Fix - CLICK HERE

Most Mods will show MD5 Sum does not match. It's fine to flash the mods in Updater that say that. It is being worked on as well.

Note: The Kuban Updater will not work properly with CWM Recovery meaning it requires you to manually flash/install from kubandownloads folder in CWM recovery scripts need to be fixed yet. For the Kuban Updater to work properly you may want to switch to TWRP Recovery but if manual flash/installs work for you then it's your choice. This is the reason we say if you are on CWM recovery you will have to boot into recovery and flash the mods yourself. The mods are automatically downloaded to internal sdcard / download / kuban updater. The Kuban Updater Works best on TWRP Recovery for a fully automated one step process. With TWRP recovery mods downloaded with the kuban updater will be automated.

Code:
v1.0 - 12/8/2012 – First Release

-Ported the TW Kernel from Sprint to T-Mobile. - kalisjr
-Updated Google Search. - kalisjr
-Removed Sprint Apps & Cleaned-up System files. - kalisjr
-Added AOSP Lockscreen Option - Thanks Didact74 and Mijjah74.
-Added AM/PM remove option in settings - Thanks Didact74
-Fixed Kuban Updater for T-Mobile & Ported settings to support 
GSM from CDMA + APN Options Fix for advanced APN settings 
supported by GSM/HSDPA firmware. - kalisjr

fkeB7.jpg

-Dustinb17 - for sharing a lot of his blue images with me.
-Rujelus22 - thanks for getting this Updater going and helping me get it started. Also thanks for all the help youv'e always been.
-StrongSteve - thanks for all the help with the smali edits. You've been awesome.
- Didact74 - Huge thanks for the modded Settings and SystemUI in the updater that removes AM/PM or Clock. Thanks you so much!!!!
-Sleshepic - Thank you for all of your help and everyone you have taught me.
-Venum - Thank you for all of your help and teaching me things.
-1brainsurgeon - Man you've bee a huge help to me man. Thanks for everything.
-12ManY - Thanks for all of the help.
-Jbeitel and McLuvin - Glass Dialers in Updater.
-Paiyne - Thanks for the awesome banner.
-joshbeach - Thanks for all the sharing and the help and getting this JB thing kicked off
-Mijjah74 - Shared a lot of images and help along the way. Thanks for all the help man.
-freeza - thanks for everything you do for the community.
-clark44 - thanks for all you do for the community.
-fergie716 - thanks for everything.
-Fernando sor and Bad Seed Customs - images in updater.
-Tiffany84 - images in updater.
-Team Carbon - images in updater.
-Skunkape - thanks for the help man and maintaining the thread on another site.
-Gunthermic - Inverted Market
-reverepats - battery images in Updater
-Everyone who is part of Team Venum - Thanks you for everything.

- If there is anybody else that I may have forgotten, it wasn't intentional. Send me a PM and I will add you to the credits.

QYsKM.jpg

-DOWNLOAD THE ROM ON YOUR COMPUTER & TRANSFER TO YOUR SDCARD FOR BEST RESULTS

-BOOT TO RECOVERY
-DO A NANDROID OF YOUR CURRENT SETUP
-WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET
-WIPE CACHE
-WIPE DALVIK CACHE
-GO TO THE ROM AND FLASH
-REBOOT AND ENJOY

FEmmv.jpg

Download Wicked Sensations T-Mobile Port v1.5 Fixed ROM-
This is a rom by TeamVenum's dazednconfused ported to T-Mobile by kalisjr and hosted by Skunkape60. Contact kalisjr for support of this ROM if it’s related to functionality not the themes aspect of this awesome ROM. Awesome thanks goes to Skunkape60 for hosting this for all the T-Mobile T999 fans of this ROM.

[url]http://i.imgur.com/Qir8X.jpg​

jiWnt.png
JEd8c.png
6aE6Q.png
scraU.png

ktI95.jpg

-Fully themed - huge thanks to dustinb17 for sharing a lot of his awesome images from his AOKP theme Cobalt.
-Lots of mods in Updater
-Modded Settings and SystemUI in updater giving the ability to Remove AM/PM or Remove Clock from Status Bar.
-Themed Apex Launcher
-Popup Browser
-Custom Pulldown
-Themed TW Launcher
-4 in 1 Reboot Options
-1% Battery Mod
-Android 4.2 Keyboard
-Gmail 4.2
-Blocked All Ads

speFc.jpg

2. Boot into recovery.
5. Reboot and enjoy.

If you have any issues, boot back into recovery and go to advanced and click, Fix Permissions then reboot when finished.

Most Mods will show MD5 Sum does not match. It's fine to flash the mods in Updater that say that. It is being worked on as well.

Note: The Kuban Updater will not work properly with CWM Recovery. For the Kuban Updater to work properly you must switch to TWRP Recovery. If you are on CWM recovery you will have to boot into recovery and flash the mods yourself. The mods are automatically downloaded to internal sdcard / download / kuban updater. The Kuban Updater Works best on TWRP Recovery. With TWRP recovery mods downloaded with the kuban updater will be automated.

Code:
v1.0 - 12/8/2012 – 1st Release

Code:
v1.2 - 12/12/2012 – 2nd Release

-Fixed TWRP Not Capable of Flashing ROM (DeOdexed, ZipAligned Build) - kalisjr
-Fixed Modem, Wifi & 4G/LTE Data (Expansion on APN Type Field Coming Soon) - kalisjr
-Removed All Sprint Apps & Cleaned-up more system files needed to keep certain ones to maintain theme fidelity. - kalisjr
-Added T-Mobile Apps and Fixed Cloud Add Button in settings not work (Did nothing before). - kalisjr
-Fixed the Missing Number 1 Key on Dialer (This is tricky even changing one aspect of kernel and system configuration breaks it again careful if trying to mod you've been warned) - kalisjr 
-Fixed Lag in UI more buttery, but I am working to make it even better (I'm Greedy) coming soon.. - kalisjr 
New GSM from CDMA + APN Options Fix for advanced APN settings 

Code:
v1.2.1 - 12/13/2012 – 3rd Release

New GSM Configuration which should help our family in Canada and Abroad for Open APN Options Which will allow for country specific data configurations. 
This should supported by GSM/HSDPA/+ firmware. - kalisjr

Code:
v1.2.2 - 12/15/2012 – 4th Release

New Carrier Feature Configurations which should help our family in Canada and Abroad for Open APN Options Which will allow for country specific data configurations. 
Many code fixes for the other issues I have already announced like, sound, inbound ring default volume, various reports of losing root, lag issues, MMS not working. along with fit and finish performance tuning and tweaking. - kalisjr

Code:
v1.3.1 - 12/19/2012 – 5th Release

New ROM built only for Canada to fix issues with EFS missing and no APN options. 
This ROM was updated to v1.3 and all of the bugs reported in this thread have been fixed. - kalisjr
Many many code fixes I don't feel like listing right now. Did 7 flash/installs to make sure MMS works but will provide the correct version of that file everyone is flashing/installing just in case. You no longer have to delete the feature.xml file as that was just a workaround to the contacts not working for many. There will be a Kuban Morph Post Flash Fix Feature Package available for download you must flash this right after any Kuban flash updates to keep ROM on correct configuration - Prevents freezing and lockups (See Link Below) - kalisjr

I hope everyone falls in love with this ROM as it was a lot more work then I imagined to port this. Still working on the kernel tweaks to get boot animation and splash screen support working but will release that as an update.zip soon.

Code:
v1.3.3 - 12/24/2012 – 6th Release

New ROM able to flash anything from Kuban Updater now without trouble.
Boot Animation Now Working..
Splash Screen Now Working..
MMS Now working - Picture Messaging Now Working.
Root Permissions Now Fixed - In ROM so SU should work great after flashing.
TWRP Recovery - Flashing Now Fixed
Tons of code changes to performance.
Improvments made for the theming on Google Apps.
Merry Christmas - If you like my work please donate so I can keep working on the next releases (Will go to Mediafire hosting costs and my wife for putting up with me ignoring her to get this done for you all)

I hope everyone falls in love with this ROM as it was a lot more work then I imagined to port this. Still working on the kernel tweaks to get boot animation and splash screen support working but will release that as an update.zip soon.

Code:
v1.3.5 - 12/29/2012 – 7th Release
Bug Fixed Released.

MMS May not work for some has always worked for me but see thread for fixes if needed.

Code:
v1.4 - 1/3/2013 – 8th Release
Bug Fix Released.

MMS May not work for some has always worked for me but see thread for fixes if needed.

Code:
v1.5 - 1/9/2013 – 9th Release
Now using full UCDLK3 code base from stock will be smoother and faster than previous releases!!

Bug fixes for MMS hopefully no more issues here.

Wifi MMS should be working now!!

Aroma Installer included now but will be improved in next release on v2.0 will offer all themes during the ROM flashing process removing the requirement of having to use Kuban Updater for alternate themes.

Should support TWRP now with no issues.

Candian Support Now Built-Im Fixed IMEI Bugs.. Finally !!!

Tons of code changes and testing to make this as close to factory performance as possible.

You will love this version more than any other previously released, this is DD quality.

One small issue with theme not sticking on Google Voice Search works but trying to get that sorted out and fixed for next release on Sunday 1/13/2013 v2.0

Code:
v2.0 - 1/13/2013 – 10th Release
Now using a full stock code base from stock will be smoother and faster than previous releases!!

I thing about this versionhave to understand the most difficult part of this ROM is Kuban Updates now that this is fully on T-Mobile base it may cause problems with the FC on SystemUI and there is a fix which I am going to put out later today which will put you back on Sprint Base just until I can get with Dazed and Rujesus22 who is the author of Kuban.

Unfortunatly I'm forced into reworking those broken components of Kuban with T-Mobile code base beyond my control it's the nature of the beast.

I will shoot for a goal of getting a another url for other carriers and rewrite those to support all carriers but for now the manual fix is to take SystemUI.apk from version 1.3 along with Lidroid-Res.apk using Root Explorer and overwrite the T-Mobile files included in v2.0 and those files can be found under /system/framwork for the lidroid and /system/app for the systemui.

I have tested this and it does not affect performance any but you will get a ton of FC's when you do this on the live running OS, just do one at a time rebooting between each overwrite and this will get you working to the point you can use any of the Kubans.

Sorry this is the nature of how things are and I really have no control over it other than to rewrite the apps..

Which I will do, the goal is a daily driver and that is what you have now, with these work arounds you will have the latest best, fastest code base you have had to date.

Thanks to all.

fkeB7.jpg

-Rujelus22 - thanks for getting this Updater going and helping me get it started. Also thanks for all the help youv'e always been.
-StrongSteve - thanks for all the help with the smali edits. You've been awesome.
- Didact74 - Huge thanks for the modded Settings and SystemUI in the updater that removes AM/PM or Clock. Thanks you so much!!!!
-joshbeach - Thanks for all the sharing and the help and getting this JB thing kicked off
-Mijjah74 - Shared a lot of images and help along the way. Thanks for all the help man.

- If there is anybody else that I may have forgotten, it wasn't intentional. Send me a PM and I will add you to the credits.

QYsKM.jpg

**** You no longer have to delete the feature.xml file **** (Do not use feature flash zips published on last release as these will break this new release. Those were files provided as work arounds in case the bugs persisted.)

-BOOT TO RECOVERY
-WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET
-WIPE CACHE
-WIPE DALVIK CACHE
-GO TO THE ROM AND FLASH
-MAY NEED TO RUN ROOT.ZIP AS SOME REPORT (Recommend you do this right after flashing to maintain root, Flashable Zips are provided in links below)
-REBOOT AND ENJOY

FEmmv.jpg

Download Wicked Sensations T-Mobile Port v2.0 ROM - HERE

DazednConfused is proud to present
Wicked Sensation Themes

Twisted Pink Theme

G567J.jpg

AnaKonda Theme

e5unygab.jpg
9ahupeme.jpg
uzygypet.jpg
mutuqysa.jpg

"]HERE[/URL][/SIZE]

Wicked Sensation Themes Special Thanks to Synssins for HOSTING This ROM

Twisted Pink Theme

G567J.jpg

AnaKonda Theme

e5unygab.jpg
9ahupeme.jpg
uzygypet.jpg
mutuqysa.jpg

Last edited:

tsjoe2

Dec 11, 2010
Thank you so much I've been looking for this for along time you just made my night now if only my phone didn't die yesterday grr but thank you as soon as i get my phone back in on it thank you so much

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

bbobarino

Jun 27, 2011
pawtucket
ROM looks awesome I just hate using ports from sprint :(. Wish this ROM could b revised to tmobile official jb uvdlja. This ROM looks so dope I would b willing to donate to have official tmobile base

Sent from my TRANSFORMER TF101 using Xparent ICS blue tapatalk 2

kalisjr

Jul 5, 2010
Sioux Falls
Wonder why the OP cannot simply use his Dropbox's Public folder to upload this rom?

Oh well :)

I need someone to host this for you all because I don't get paid until Friday and media fire wants a 100 dollars to get it working again because I guess it went over the data limit.

I hosted it to death. I have other threads I've hosted files for and that service is super expensive. I need to find something more reasonable am up for suggestions.

Let me know.

Thanks

Jk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

DropBox

I need someone to host this for you all because I don't get paid until Friday and media fire wants a 100 dollars to get it working again because I guess it went over the data limit.

I hosted it to death. I have other threads I've hosted files for and that service is super expensive. I need to find something more reasonable am up for suggestions.

Let me know.

Thanks

Jk

The Dropbox is FREE you can upload the rom to your public folder like the
example below which is my dropbox.

People will be able to download the rom easily and fast from there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y6rhvgz3lky9czi/Stock_UVDLJA_Font.zip

Check it out!

Here is the link for the free DROPBOX account: https://www.dropbox.com

Last edited:

kalisjr

Jul 5, 2010
Sioux Falls
When I get off work I will get on it if that's true and you'll have this build tonight.

Thanks

Jk

akapaul26

Nov 26, 2010
South Lyon, MI USA

Let me know.

Thanks

Jk

Sent from my Wicked fast SGS3!

When I get off work I will get on it if that's true and you'll have this build tonight.

Thanks

Jk

Sent u a pm, I can do it for you on dev-host.

Sent from my Wicked fast SGS3!

Reactions: bbobarino

G1Master

Feb 1, 2009
H-Town
Yea I really want to try it out to, gotta wait I guess for the OP. Thanks to everyone thats offering to upload this Rom. Im sure the OP would love the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    V2.0 Released !!

(1 NEW RELEASE)

- 1/13/2013 - (SGH-T999) Jelly Bean v4.1.1

- This is a rom by TeamVenum's dazednconfused ported to T-Mobile plus now Tuned & Tweaked by kalisjr and hosted by kalisjr.

Contact kalisjr for support of this ROM if it’s related to functionality not the themes aspect of this awesome ROM. Awesome thanks goes to Skunkape60 for testing and hosting this for all the T-Mobile SGH-T999 fans of this ROM. New ROM is v2.0 !!

All reported bugs should be fixed in this new v2.0 release. Give it a run and let me know.

More Wickedness Should Be Expected!

******** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY YOU ARE NOW ABLE TO FLASH ANYTHING WITH KUBAN UPDATER ALL PARTS ARE WORKING ********

XAyuz.jpg

0YD59.png

http://i.imgur.com/Qir8X.jpg

jiWnt.png
    JEd8c.png
    6aE6Q.png
    scraU.png

ktI95.jpg

-Lots of mods in Updater
    -Themed Apex Launcher
    -Popup Browser
    -Custom Pulldown
    -Themed TW Launcher
    -4 in 1 Reboot Options
    -1% Battery Mod
    -Android 4.2 Keyboard
    -Gmail 4.2
    -Blocked All Ads

speFc.jpg

2. Boot into recovery.
    5. Reboot and enjoy.

Note: The Kuban Updater will not work properly with CWM Recovery meaning it requires you to manually flash/install from kubandownloads folder in CWM recovery scripts need to be fixed yet. For the Kuban Updater to work properly you may want to switch to TWRP Recovery but if manual flash/installs work for you then it's your choice. This is the reason we say if you are on CWM recovery you will have to boot into recovery and flash the mods yourself. The mods are automatically downloaded to internal sdcard / download / kuban updater. The Kuban Updater Works best on TWRP Recovery for a fully automated one step process. With TWRP recovery mods downloaded with the kuban updater will be automated.

Code:
    v1.0 - 12/8/2012 – First Release

fkeB7.jpg

QYsKM.jpg

-BOOT TO RECOVERY
    -WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET
    -WIPE CACHE
    -WIPE DALVIK CACHE
    -GO TO THE ROM AND FLASH
    -REBOOT AND ENJOY

FEmmv.jpg

Download Wicked Sensations T-Mobile Port v1.5 Fixed ROM-
    This is a rom by TeamVenum's dazednconfused ported to T-Mobile by kalisjr and hosted by Skunkape60. Contact kalisjr for support of this ROM if it’s related to functionality not the themes aspect of this awesome ROM. Awesome thanks goes to Skunkape60 for hosting this for all the T-Mobile T999 fans of this ROM.

[url]http://i.imgur.com/Qir8X.jpg​

jiWnt.png
    JEd8c.png
    6aE6Q.png
    scraU.png

ktI95.jpg

-Lots of mods in Updater
    -Themed Apex Launcher
    -Popup Browser
    -Custom Pulldown
    -Themed TW Launcher
    -4 in 1 Reboot Options
    -1% Battery Mod
    -Android 4.2 Keyboard
    -Gmail 4.2
    -Blocked All Ads

speFc.jpg

2. Boot into recovery.
    5. Reboot and enjoy.

Note: The Kuban Updater will not work properly with CWM Recovery. For the Kuban Updater to work properly you must switch to TWRP Recovery. If you are on CWM recovery you will have to boot into recovery and flash the mods yourself. The mods are automatically downloaded to internal sdcard / download / kuban updater. The Kuban Updater Works best on TWRP Recovery. With TWRP recovery mods downloaded with the kuban updater will be automated.

Code:
    v1.0 - 12/8/2012 – 1st Release

Code:
    v1.2 - 12/12/2012 – 2nd Release

-Fixed TWRP Not Capable of Flashing ROM (DeOdexed, ZipAligned Build) - kalisjr
    -Fixed Modem, Wifi & 4G/LTE Data (Expansion on APN Type Field Coming Soon) - kalisjr
    -Removed All Sprint Apps & Cleaned-up more system files needed to keep certain ones to maintain theme fidelity. - kalisjr
    -Added T-Mobile Apps and Fixed Cloud Add Button in settings not work (Did nothing before). - kalisjr
    -Fixed the Missing Number 1 Key on Dialer (This is tricky even changing one aspect of kernel and system configuration breaks it again careful if trying to mod you've been warned) - kalisjr 
    -Fixed Lag in UI more buttery, but I am working to make it even better (I'm Greedy) coming soon.. - kalisjr 
    New GSM from CDMA + APN Options Fix for advanced APN settings 

Code:
    v1.2.1 - 12/13/2012 – 3rd Release

New GSM Configuration which should help our family in Canada and Abroad for Open APN Options Which will allow for country specific data configurations. 

Code:
    v1.2.2 - 12/15/2012 – 4th Release

New Carrier Feature Configurations which should help our family in Canada and Abroad for Open APN Options Which will allow for country specific data configurations. 
    Many code fixes for the other issues I have already announced like, sound, inbound ring default volume, various reports of losing root, lag issues, MMS not working. along with fit and finish performance tuning and tweaking. - kalisjr

Code:
    v1.3.1 - 12/19/2012 – 5th Release

New ROM built only for Canada to fix issues with EFS missing and no APN options. 
    This ROM was updated to v1.3 and all of the bugs reported in this thread have been fixed. - kalisjr
    Many many code fixes I don't feel like listing right now. Did 7 flash/installs to make sure MMS works but will provide the correct version of that file everyone is flashing/installing just in case. You no longer have to delete the feature.xml file as that was just a workaround to the contacts not working for many. There will be a Kuban Morph Post Flash Fix Feature Package available for download you must flash this right after any Kuban flash updates to keep ROM on correct configuration - Prevents freezing and lockups (See Link Below) - kalisjr

Code:
    v1.3.3 - 12/24/2012 – 6th Release

New ROM able to flash anything from Kuban Updater now without trouble.
    Boot Animation Now Working..
    Splash Screen Now Working..
    MMS Now working - Picture Messaging Now Working.
    Root Permissions Now Fixed - In ROM so SU should work great after flashing.
    TWRP Recovery - Flashing Now Fixed
    Tons of code changes to performance.
    Improvments made for the theming on Google Apps.
    Merry Christmas - If you like my work please donate so I can keep working on the next releases (Will go to Mediafire hosting costs and my wife for putting up with me ignoring her to get this done for you all)

Code:
    v1.3.5 - 12/29/2012 – 7th Release
    Bug Fixed Released.

Code:
    v1.4 - 1/3/2013 – 8th Release
    Bug Fix Released.

Code:
    v1.5 - 1/9/2013 – 9th Release
    Now using full UCDLK3 code base from stock will be smoother and faster than previous releases!!

Bug fixes for MMS hopefully no more issues here.

Wifi MMS should be working now!!

Aroma Installer included now but will be improved in next release on v2.0 will offer all themes during the ROM flashing process removing the requirement of having to use Kuban Updater for alternate themes.

Should support TWRP now with no issues.

Candian Support Now Built-Im Fixed IMEI Bugs.. Finally !!!

Tons of code changes and testing to make this as close to factory performance as possible.

You will love this version more than any other previously released, this is DD quality.

One small issue with theme not sticking on Google Voice Search works but trying to get that sorted out and fixed for next release on Sunday 1/13/2013 v2.0

Code:
    v2.0 - 1/13/2013 – 10th Release
    Now using a full stock code base from stock will be smoother and faster than previous releases!!

I thing about this versionhave to understand the most difficult part of this ROM is Kuban Updates now that this is fully on T-Mobile base it may cause problems with the FC on SystemUI and there is a fix which I am going to put out later today which will put you back on Sprint Base just until I can get with Dazed and Rujesus22 who is the author of Kuban.

Unfortunatly I'm forced into reworking those broken components of Kuban with T-Mobile code base beyond my control it's the nature of the beast.

I will shoot for a goal of getting a another url for other carriers and rewrite those to support all carriers but for now the manual fix is to take SystemUI.apk from version 1.3 along with Lidroid-Res.apk using Root Explorer and overwrite the T-Mobile files included in v2.0 and those files can be found under /system/framwork for the lidroid and /system/app for the systemui.

I have tested this and it does not affect performance any but you will get a ton of FC's when you do this on the live running OS, just do one at a time rebooting between each overwrite and this will get you working to the point you can use any of the Kubans.

Sorry this is the nature of how things are and I really have no control over it other than to rewrite the apps..

Which I will do, the goal is a daily driver and that is what you have now, with these work arounds you will have the latest best, fastest code base you have had to date.

Thanks to all.

fkeB7.jpg

QYsKM.jpg

**** You no longer have to delete the feature.xml file **** (Do not use feature flash zips published on last release as these will break this new release. Those were files provided as work arounds in case the bugs persisted.)

-BOOT TO RECOVERY
    -WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET
    -WIPE CACHE
    -WIPE DALVIK CACHE
    -GO TO THE ROM AND FLASH
    -MAY NEED TO RUN ROOT.ZIP AS SOME REPORT (Recommend you do this right after flashing to maintain root, Flashable Zips are provided in links below)
    -REBOOT AND ENJOY

FEmmv.jpg

Download Wicked Sensations T-Mobile Port v2.0 ROM - HERE

Wicked Sensation Themes

Twisted Pink Theme

G567J.jpg

AnaKonda Theme

e5unygab.jpg
    9ahupeme.jpg
    uzygypet.jpg
    mutuqysa.jpg

"]HERE[/URL][/SIZE]

Wicked Sensation Themes Special Thanks to Synssins for HOSTING This ROM

Twisted Pink Theme

G567J.jpg

AnaKonda Theme

e5unygab.jpg
    9ahupeme.jpg
    uzygypet.jpg
    mutuqysa.jpg

I no wish it was a T-Mobile base

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

If you do a binary analysis of the core files you will see other than time date stamp the base is the same. Please remember this is a themed ROM and I did not create it but because everything is themed it makes this incredibly hard to port.

If this was not themed it would be way easier. I'm trying to preserve the original look and performance and yes it's a ton of work many before me who attempted to port this had to give; heck I didn't even have the time really my wife is getting the shaft on that and she's losing patience as I'm sure all of you men out there know she's competing for my time.

I'm trying to balance time between work this and family but my personality is such that I can't easily let go of something unfinished.

So please be patient because only great things are worth the wait.

It's being tested as we speak.

Thanks,

Jk

Update on Status !!!!

All,

I am back after some serious health issues, and should be on track to get this going again and am working on ROM for test this weekend.

This is the plan.

First I am working to test new larger ROM with all themes included this is not meant to be daily driver just testing the concept.

Next have native theme no more ports all files will be the stock version stamp.

Next working to host separate thread on Kuban Updater so all of the existing mods will be rewriten to support the carrier and base code for your phone.

Next 4.1.2 and multi-window once I get a source for this on this processor I will add that and all of the other premium features, just can't get the ports working without contacts force closing, so am going to wait for samsung to provide code or package to include in this ROM should be three to four weeks from release.

Next themed swipe dialer gives you the ability to swipe between phone modes and looks identical to the stock dialer but act like AOSP ones, very nice.

Next new themes, will have Red to add to Viper was waiting on someone from another thread to finish and then planned to add that in but no go his PC bonked out and no word on release so I made one too!!!

Next working on getting Up In Smoke migrated into the ROM a new grayscale theme dazednconfused put out last week.

Next a Purple theme "Will be called Wicked Purple Reign" and that will be the last theme for this ROM..

Now please do not contact Dazed for support he only produces the Sprint version and I have decided to no longer go the porting route but rather the native route and have figured out what I need to do just that.

Working with the other members of team venum and not sure what I will be able to do but backup plan is to host Kuban updates from FTP if needed due to what ever compatibility issues there might be which prevent it.

Also I will be creating Sprint versions of the new colors and sending them dazed's way but he is not going to support those and will not be hosting them on Kuban and are offered only to those on the Sprint side which want those as he is trying to keep his thread clean from the issues we all have had with the development of these new additions.

Dazed has a bug free version because his ROM is built native and I have wasted too much time trying to make something work from porting where I could have just built the ROM, the issues I have always had was Kuban compatibility which will not be an issue going forward no matter what because I will be rewriting every mod on Kuban to make these ROM's work right and this is going to take a substantial amount of time so please be patient.

Also when the source for 4.2.1 drops I will be doing that one as well but once the themes are done and the updates are in place I am hang out and relax supporting you all the way every other thread does, now if someone out there is willing to help and have the experience adding mods into ROM's I will entertain a PM from them regarding that as I never turn away help but for the most part many of the devs shy away from the Stock ROM's and focus on the AOSP experience.

after 4.2.1 there will be little differences left as Samsung as taken a more native approach to the new releases to focus their efforts on the new Tiezen OS they plan to start supporting and shipping their post 2013 phones to. Others are looking to start development on Ubuntu's new platform, but all in all help is welcome please pm first and tell me what you would like to add, and I will see if it's something we can do and still produce a version for the Sprint brothers..

Everything I do with the development of these other three carriers will be also produced and offered to the Sprint group for Wicked Sensations, and the name will not change in honor of the creator of this awesome ROM Dazednconfused.

Next as for regional issues I will take the approach that Samsung does and create a ROM for each region and not try to make a one size fits all there are way too many issue in support for attempting that and is the reason I believe Samsung separates all of their ROM's by region or territory, yes I have heard the argument that other ROM's don't have any issues with one part of the country to the other but if you consider that is just your experience and look at those threads as I have you will see the same issues exist with the other ROM's that are based on Touchwiz in some shape or form and I want everyone to have a bug free experience.

So in doing all of this it will not happen over night and will require testing before I release official rev's to the thread and only those people who know how to test will be offered the links and by that I mean I need details on what you did exactly when bugs are discovered or it just wastes my time in attempting to fix them and given busy work schedule I need to be as efficient as I can to get releases out faster which means I need good testers and fast too so I can turn over the issues as fast as can be done given my work schedule and constraints.

The ETA for all of these things will be variable based on the outcome of testing and development but overall I expect all of this to be done by June 2013 and from there on out much faster turn over on new version because I have developed a process to improve development performance.

Due to recent health issues I will be doing something at least once every two weeks, and sometime more depending on what progress testing turns out and how well first and second cycle development goes.

I hope this helps you all know where we stand on the evolution of this ROM and no I didn't intentionally stay gone.

Thanks all, now let me get back to work on this whole thing as there is a ton of work to get done.

Jk
    Does mobile hotspot work yet....its the only thing holding me back

Hey bro,

No worries new major version coming soon. I'll be adding new features wifi calling and that includes your wifi issue.

New theme called Wicked Viper (Hyper Green and Black) plus other things.

Also Spit Fire theme (Electric Red and Black)

Multi-window and others advanced call settings plus others goodies.

Thanks all it's no small feat taking a ton of time on néw themes.

Jk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
    So we may have a working version without 50 steps soon, great to hear.[/QUOTE
    This is a way for a few of us to test the rom to see if we can work out the issue with imei the release wont need this done

It's out now, come and get it.

Thanks,

Jk