Any way to turn off software update notification?

Search This thread

lvnatic

Dec 5, 2010
Iasi
So I'm running 4.3 jellybean atm and planning to root once I get to a laptop. Is there anyway to turn off the kitkat update notification? It keeps popping up and I can only postpone it for 3 hours max, can't turn it off completely.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

sFranKv

Oct 14, 2012
So I'm running 4.3 jellybean atm and planning to root once I get to a laptop. Is there anyway to turn off the kitkat update notification? It keeps popping up and I can only postpone it for 3 hours max, can't turn it off completely.

If i recall correctly you can just untick the wifi update message on settings, or you can just press and hold on the notification and open up the apps settings and clear the data and of course untick wifi update.

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth

go to setting, general, about device, software update.
untick the auto update (my screenshot is tick. if you want to off it, just untick the auto update checkbox)

Attachments

• Screenshots_2014-04-11-21-26-14.png
    Screenshots_2014-04-11-21-26-14.png
    188 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: Khizar and lvnatic

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

untick the auto update (my screenshot is tick. if you want to off it, just untick the auto update checkbox)

Thank you!

Sent from my N9005 Samsung Galaxy Note 3