[Q] Galaxy Note 10.1 slow WifI link

Search This thread

mpearson1968

Jul 4, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I seem to be having a real problem with my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 wifi link speed.

I have 3 of these tablets connected to my router.

I also have a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone connected.

The WiFi link speed on the phone is 433 Mbps but none of the tablets will connect above 150 Mbps

All devices are connected via 5Ghz. When I had 2.4Ghz switched on the tablets wouldn't connect above 72 Mbs.

So can anyone please tell me what I need to do to get the speed on that tablets up to similar to tge phone please.

Many Thanks

MP

Last edited:

pre4speed

Apr 17, 2011
lancaster
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Now that's interesting. I have always wanted to live on your side of the water. LOL
Uh oh this could turn highly political on my part. Lets just say you DONT want to live in the US under its current (mis) "management". On the topic of your speed, I haven't found a limit at my current speeds on any of my devices: s3, note 10.1 og, n7 lte, skyrocket, note 2. Only because the most they can get is the 22mbps that is provided me. I'd take your 150 if we even had those speeds offered around here.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You're limited by the capabilities of the tablet, not the network. Unfortunately our tablets are old technology so of course your newer s4 connects with better speeds.