Jittery touch when connected to charger?

Search This thread

korngames

Mar 13, 2010
Plug in your phone, touch the screen, and see how jittery it is. Unplug it and see that the issue goes away. Use a browser to test it, and let me know what happens.

madman604

Jul 14, 2007
Crappy chargers do that. Stock samsung or aftermarket?

Sent from my SGH-I717R using XDA

welchertc

Jan 13, 2011
I get it with any charger. Stock and other OEM chargers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

SKyRocKeting727

Nov 22, 2011
Sacramento
Just tried it and I dont see any jittery touches on mine. On stock charger and cable. But I do know what youre talking about because it happend to my skyrocket when using a cheap aftermarket charger and on the lockscreen, i couldn't unlock my phone...the touches was jittery. But so far my note doesn't do that.

-Once you go NOTE, you'd say 4 inches a Joke

Jckpsa

Jun 29, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I'm using my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10's charger and cable, I don't have that problem.

Sent from my SGH-I717D using Tapatalk 2

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
Just tried it and I dont see any jittery touches on mine. On stock charger and cable. But I do know what youre talking about because it happend to my skyrocket when using a cheap aftermarket charger and on the lockscreen, i couldn't unlock my phone...the touches was jittery. But so far my note doesn't do that.

-Once you go NOTE, you'd say 4 inches a Joke

+1 I had the same result on my Sprint HTC EVO 4G. I also expeienced this on my Note when I used a cheap imitation Apple iPhone charger.

Hum, are you in a humid area/zone? Are your fingers excessively oily or moist? Do you have a screen protector installed, is it mirrored or have metallic materials?