[THEME] Minimalism by BroBot175 V3 [UPDATED 15/12]

Search This thread

BroBot175

Oct 26, 2011
hey guys
firstly to the people who said they will be testers i probs wont be sending out betas tonight due to me accidentiall bricking my tab for a couple of hours ..:L
secondly ive been haveing soo many problems with my decompiler so if somone could send me decompiled stock systemui.apks from the overcome 3G , Inparis and bindroid 3G roms
i have no problems compiliing them again with my tweaks but for somreason i cant decomile systemui.apks that i can compile again
so if somone could do that for me i shall be very greatfull and will put you down as people who have helped in this theme and ill help you whenever i can in the future :) thanks guys and i shall upload a pic later of the tweaks i have made

deltatyger

Nov 22, 2010
hey guys
firstly to the people who said they will be testers i probs wont be sending out betas tonight due to me accidentiall bricking my tab for a couple of hours ..:L
secondly ive been haveing soo many problems with my decompiler so if somone could send me decompiled stock systemui.apks from the overcome 3G , Inparis and bindroid 3G roms
i have no problems compiliing them again with my tweaks but for somreason i cant decomile systemui.apks that i can compile again
so if somone could do that for me i shall be very greatfull and will put you down as people who have helped in this theme and ill help you whenever i can in the future :) thanks guys and i shall upload a pic later of the tweaks i have made

Would love to help, but have no idea on decompiling apk.

guih

Jan 5, 2011
Just flashed it and it looks great. I have a problem with the status bar: when I press a notification it doesn't like pop up, it shows the notification but on the status bar, making it hard to read

BroBot175

Oct 26, 2011
Just flashed it and it looks great. I have a problem with the status bar: when I press a notification it doesn't like pop up, it shows the notification but on the status bar, making it hard to read

Yeah I have been having this problem and shall try and fix it as soon as possible

And I have a working overcome 3G V3 ready but I need someone to send me a decompiled systemui for the other roms

Reactions: guih

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome all to my new theme which i have named simply

bannernw.png

I have tryed in this theme to keep everything simple and clean rather unlike my last theme :L

lockscreena.png

homeaj.jpg

notifications.jpg

settingsn.jpg

Thanks to Task650 for his ROM's, Alterbridge86 for his ROM, the BinDroid Team and thanks to b00sted for some help which i may implement into future versions when i get a decompiler to work.

Whats themed?
    - Homescreen and notifications pannel
    - Lockscreen
    - Popups and Volume
    - Spinner
    - Settings

To Come
    - Percentage Battery Icons

Please just post here anything you would like to be included and i shall see what i can do

Change log:
    -V3 Started xml Theming - changed colours and layout of statusbar and notifications. and Percentage Battery Icons
    -V2 Added Themed Settings
    -V1 What it is now

Unfortunatly due to having problems decompiling apks i only have V3 for the GalaxyTask ROM thanks to b00sted sending me a Decompiled apk for me to edit

So please juat to help me out if you have any knowledge in using apktool would you mind sending me just the decompiled SystemUI.apk from the other ROMs
    Thanks alot to _lapis_ for helping but unfortunatly i have not managed to get it working yet...

So here is the link to download for [www.megaupload.com/?d=RAVPDQ7F "] Version 3 for GalaxyTask by task650 [/URL]

Downloads for Version 2!

InParis by Task650 V2
    GalaxyTask by Task650 V2
    OverCome 3G by Alterbridge86 V2
    OverCome Wifi by Alterbridge86 V2
    BinDroid 3G by the BinDroid Team V2

NEW!!!

i have learnt how to edit xml files thanks to b00sted and decided to have a quick go at themeing the miniapps on touchwiz

i have only themed the TaskManager so far but if you guys like them then i shall make the rest (although i only ever use the taskmanager)

unless this is popular this added section is only for the galaxytask ROM

taskmanagerc.jpg

Minimalism for GalaxyTask by Task650 with added Taskmanager

If You like my work just tap the thanks button !!
    Are you going to make the clock like it is in the second screenshot?

Yeah I left it out by a mistake but I'm not sure if it fits the rest of the theme with it on
    I had changed that font and it looked amazing but then the lockscreen clock didn't work and I couldn't find a way to change the sise of it
    I have recently realised thanks to some people on here and _Lapis_ testing it that notifications don't show correctly and I have also left out the code for the percentage battery so it won't actually show your percent at the moment
    Ill be hopefulls shortly uploading a less bug version :)
    OverCome 3G and BinDroid 3G, please :p

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

i think megaupload is not available for hong kong ip :mad:

here you go mate

3G Overcome

Bindroid 3G
    Thanks for putting in work bro
    Ah yes, taskbar is what I meant :eek:

So it's just not possible to make the taskbar transparent? Only as much as the notification panel.

But on stock HC and TW the notification panel is a solid color in either black or gray, couldn't you do the same to the taskbar?

Lol, sorry, just a noob trying to wrap my head around this :p

aha okay well when you press the notifications bit in the bottom right the thing that pops up is just an added layer onto what you were looking at befor
    so its just your wallpaper with the notifications put on top
    so i can make that transparents so you just see th wallpaper

the taskbar however as it is meant to be opaque android has not actually made anything behind it so it is just black.

i dont know how understandable that is but ive tried ;)