Q| Wierd hydrid

Search This thread

deadwolf666

May 12, 2012
Hello, I recived a wierd d802 with touch problems, after a short check I sow that some how the customer installed a vs980 firmware on it,
after trying to install a stock d802 firmware with off line method and flash tool I get diffrent version error.

Is there any way to flash directly the d802 partition and reconvert it ?

also how can I get into fastboot mode ?
( I cant turn on debug because of the touch problrms

deadwolf666

May 12, 2012
Hello, I recived a wierd d802 with touch problems, after a short check I sow that some how the customer installed a vs980 firmware on it,
after trying to install a stock d802 firmware with off line method and flash tool I get diffrent version error.

Is there any way to flash directly the d802 partition and reconvert it ?

also how can I get into fastboot mode ?
( I cant turn on debug because of the touch problrms

Any one can help me ?

rquiett

Jan 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA
If you have already tried a KDZ file flash and had issue then I suggest seeing if you can find the correct TOT file and DLL file. You may need a universal DLL file due to the mismatch issue you have

deadwolf666

May 12, 2012
If you have already tried a KDZ file flash and had issue then I suggest seeing if you can find the correct TOT file and DLL file. You may need a universal DLL file due to the mismatch issue you have

Thank you , but the problem is I cant find a dll file that will work, I can only flash VS980 files.
I was thinking that if some one somehow converted the boot to vs980 it can be reversed the question is how.

Also hwo can I bring it to fastboot mode ?