Battery life slightly decreased

Search This thread

dark sorrow

Jun 27, 2011
Hi guys... its almost 4 or 5 months i own this phone, i tried a lot of roms, and mods ... but in this period of time im noticing that the battery life is lower then ever... i lose 10% in 5 min... i cant do 3 hours on the phone that the phone will turn off... I tried everything, wakelocks, battery apps but nothing works... Im disperate, what can i do? anyone else have this problem? A thing I have to say is that i played when the phone was charging or did bad cycles of charging

prowsterz

Jul 12, 2014
Maidenhead
Hi guys... its almost 4 or 5 months i own this phone, i tried a lot of roms, and mods ... but in this period of time im noticing that the battery life is lower then ever... i lose 10% in 5 min... i cant do 3 hours on the phone that the phone will turn off... I tried everything, wakelocks, battery apps but nothing works... Im disperate, what can i do? anyone else have this problem? A thing I have to say is that i played when the phone was charging or did bad cycles of charging
If you've tried wakelocks, then download two apps: advanced battery calibrator and batterycalibration. Follow the instructions of batterycalibration first. Then the next day, charge your phone to 100 percent, then follow the instructions on advanced battery calibrator.
That should fix the battery life.
Also do you mind posting the screenshots from wakelock detector (it's an app).

dark sorrow

Jun 27, 2011
If you've tried wakelocks, then download two apps: advanced battery calibrator and batterycalibration. Follow the instructions of batterycalibration first. Then the next day, charge your phone to 100 percent, then follow the instructions on advanced battery calibrator.
That should fix the battery life.
Also do you mind posting the screenshots from wakelock detector (it's an app).
I tried both apps but nothing... Here is the screenshot from the wakelock app with the phone just turned on