Trexcell Samsung Epic 4G Touch 3800mAh Extended Battery

Search This thread
Jan 28, 2011
Thanks for the review :)

You can see pictures of it with the phone on our Amazon page

http://www.amazon.com/Trexcell-Samsung-SPH-D710-3800mah-Extended/dp/B0069RQMWS/

For those of you with Prime Membership Amazon should have them in stock tomorrow morning for free two day shipping. There will also be a TPU case available after the new year.
We don't always check here (Google Alerts just told us that this page popped up on the WWW today) :) but be sure to contact is with the contact information provided in your order should you have any problem or questions.

JoeBruin32

Sep 19, 2011
Thanks for the review :)

You can see pictures of it with the phone on our Amazon page

http://www.amazon.com/Trexcell-Samsung-SPH-D710-3800mah-Extended/dp/B0069RQMWS/

For those of you with Prime Membership Amazon should have them in stock tomorrow morning for free two day shipping. There will also be a TPU case available after the new year.
We don't always check here (Google Alerts just told us that this page popped up on the WWW today) :) but be sure to contact is with the contact information provided in your order should you have any problem or questions.

So what makes you capable of charging $20 when others are charging $60-$100 for their versions?

coldblooded79

Jan 5, 2010
Murfreesboro, TN
Pic attached

sent from my Epic Touch 4g

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1322713635901.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1322713635901.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 3,664

norjms

Oct 19, 2011
Nothing like taking a beautiful phone and making it look cheap. I honestly think the battery bulging out looks horrible. It is too bad no one makes a case like the morphie juice pack. To each their own I guess.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Reactions: schwab002

tenaciousj

Jan 1, 2011
Michigan
Wish someone could make a slim extended battery, like 2200 mah or so but without a huge bulge on the back of the phone.

Ac3bot

Sep 19, 2011
Meh, I think it looks atrocious... but I just bought one anyway. If I absolutely hate it, I can eat $20... Function > Form

The Odom Project

Jun 30, 2011
Prescott AZ
o_O its HUGE! that would actually last me most of a day! But there is no way in hell that thing is touching my phone, that's just ridiculous!

If I was helpful, give thanks :)

Sent from my Epic 4g Touch

SayWhat10

Jun 27, 2010
Miami
www.msn.com
$20 with free amazon shipping is great price!!
my only gripe about it is protection,guess i will have to see what the TPU case looks like for it

and for folks that always say its big and bulky, umm, thats pretty much true for all slim phones with an aftermarket large size battery
You're never going to see a huge battery(mah amount) contained in the tock sized battery cover
So its a lil odd to be saying oh wow, its big/bulky. That should be a given....

the most ive seen for standard stock size is 2000mah
and that runs over $50, which is only like 9%battery increase, when you can get about double that for only $19.99
again, great deal to me

Last edited:

nealwheels

Mar 27, 2006
Music City
Ordered the $10 Ebay special you linked to. Should be here Friday. I'll post a follow-up on how it works. For $10's, it's worth a shot.

Thanks

Ac3bot

Sep 19, 2011
Glad to help! I got a bit too excited and sprung for the $20 battery/door before looking around. They appear to be identical... I'm sure they all came out of the same factory in China.

If anyone figures anything out as far as cases, please let us know. Im going to order a couple black rubber cases and see if I can make one fit

SayWhat10

Jun 27, 2010
Miami
www.msn.com
wow i just bought a case for the slim battery but heck, what's $10? i can use in worse case as backup battery

but if a case/holster is found, could make it my #1 battery!!

Reactions: TX2000

beezar

Oct 29, 2011
wow, the phone looks like it grew a tumor. better get someone to cut it out...

expertzero1

Sep 28, 2011
So Cal, California
that 10 dollar one is the same one i bought from a china seller 2 weeks ago lol..

but im using the seidio battery atm, 3200 mah, last me about a day 20 hours on average with medium-heavy usage at times.

If i use my phone a lot a lot, it would last me about a day, which is better than stock

Cant wait for this seidio battery to crap out so i can use these 3800 mah lol

Sweet, and the case for seidio fits these after market extended batteries for 10 bucks!!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pic attached

sent from my Epic Touch 4g
    Just got this. Gives me a full day in peace on 3g.

been 1 day so far will update more after a week.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trexcell-Sa...ended-Battery-Cover-Sprint-Only-/270856453222
    I have this battery, have for about 6 months now. At first it was great, a little over 2 days battery life with almost 18 hours screen time. Now, I get about 12 hours on a full charge, and once it drops below 40% it drains about 6% an hour. The short life of the battery is rather disappointing, but for the price it has been ok. I will be going with a QCELL for my next one though.

QCell is amazing quality, that's for sure. Check out the latest posts in the QCell thread. A member from here on xda posted how his QCell is performing a year after purchase. You'll be pretty impressed cause I sure was, seeing how well it held up.
    Think this is truly 4100 mah or bigger then the 3800 that this thread talks about
    Well I ordered it ill let you guys know how it works next week when I receive it
    Anyon one know if there's a smaller better then 3800?lol I don't want such a great hump on the back of my phone.. 2500-3000would be like perfect<3 lol.. I mean, I do bmx and paintball, and I have a feeling that the phone being that thick, in some tighter jeans, would really be annoying in noticeable.. Anyone else feel it? Or is it not that bad? May go buy one of these.

With the tpu case on with the battery its pretty much the same thickness as my old Samsung moment. I also like it as I can put my pointed and pinky finger around it to grip the phone better.