[JB/ICS][ADDON](FIX) Samsung-Addon (SGS3) for CM10,HellyBean & CM9/AOKP/Slim and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gaurav2009

Jun 14, 2011
i am on cynanogenmod nightly with addon v1.4.....how can i upgrade to 1.5....did i have to clear cache and dalvik first??or by just installing zip??

dreamer94

Jan 31, 2012
Ankara
Guys.Stop askin'. :) Also for RC5 its not easy because it's an AOSP project.No cherry picks.... etc....

btw.Waiting for AOKP version of 1.5! :) looks awesome! thanks smalldookie.You blowed our I9000s like Sammy ICS !

A recommend (for your I9000 look lie Sammy)

Use this addon+touchwiz 5.0 theme.It's awesome.Also the theme is avaiable in play store.Search google "CM9/AOKP theme touchwiz 5.0

sapa151

Mar 26, 2012
Sydney
hey guys, does anyone have a solution to this problem. everytime i click on the weather widget, it says weather main has stopped....the other weather widget works but the new one doesnt...(the attached picture has the screen as it appears..)

i really like the new widget but it doesnt wanna work...ive flashed it like 3 times but no change....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-06-07-16-50-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-06-07-16-50-25.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 232

alucard_my

Mar 12, 2009
hey guys, does anyone have a solution to this problem. everytime i click on the weather widget, it says weather main has stopped....the other weather widget works but the new one doesnt...(the attached picture has the screen as it appears..)

i really like the new widget but it doesnt wanna work...ive flashed it like 3 times but no change....

I am experiencing the same problem. I'm on SlimICS

aalsaqqa

Nov 25, 2011
is this a bug in 1.5 ??

you can add more than 8 home screens if you do that the launcher have FC's and you cannot remove the 8th screen

ukicar

Jan 29, 2011
Београд
Redmi Note 10
Is the ROM based samsung firmware or on aosp? If aosp, then you could try the galaxy nexus version (MrMADdon pack)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

CHANGELOG
1) Included latest changes and fixes from latest CM9 nightly.
2) New feature - Per App Layout, allows you to force each app to work in your desire mode with tablet or phone layout.
3) Improved settings panel
4) Fixed keyboard/camera/etc layout bugs, basically all layout bugs can be fixed using PAD/PAL settings.
5) Home button long-press now works in tablet mode

Included all settings/options from GS2 build like these:
1) Ability to easily switch between tablet/phone mode
2) Ability to enable/disable softkeys on both phone and tablet modes
3) Lockscreen wallpaper, and vibration setting
4) Statusbar Transparency
5) Recent apps options + Sense recent apps layout mode
6) Ability to disable physical keys
7) Sound management panel

sugar 7

Jan 10, 2011
Paris
Can we flash on RemIcs or wait the update for the rom ?

Thanks for very great work :)

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9000 avec Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [JB/ICS][ADDON](FIX) Samsung-Addon (SGS3) for CM10,HellyBean & CM9/AOKP/Slim and more

Samsung-Addon (SGS3) for CM10, HellyBean & CM9/AOKP/SlimICS and more

timthumb.php

]UPDATE: Touchwiz force close is fixed now. For use with stock CM10 kernel, use the third download link. It doesn't contain svoice to prevent "low ram" message during the installation process.

Bored with Stock-CM10/9, SlimIcs or AOKP? But you go crazy when you don't get your nightlies day by day? You like the SGS3 style and miss some features of the stock ROMs?
    Then I have this for you!

The Samsung Addon-Pack adds a bunch of stock-apps that where ported by me and xda-members, some SGS3 feeling with (system)-sounds and icons directly ripped from (leaked) SGS3 ROMs and many more features to your phone.
    You can flash it over every CM9-nightly, SlimIcs or AOKP-Build...day by day :)

Instructions:

1. Install your ROM like you do it always (wipe cache/dalvik, flash nightly, flash gapps, flash the kernel of your choice...I persnonally recommend mnics, then boot the phone)

2. Reboot to recovery and flash TWICS-CM9-Nightly-Addon and reboot.

JellyBean versions:​
    Version for CM10 nightlies (fullpack):

- SGS3 Weather Widget
    - S Voice with Samsung TTS (multilanguage)
    - Newest TouchWiz Nature UX port from S3 Jellybean Leak (thx to froilson)
    - News Widget
    - Samsung Calculator
    - Stock Widget
    - Taskmanager
    - Wallpaper-chooser
    - Samsung System-Sounds and melodies
    - light SGS3 theme (no green)

additional apps(uninstallable without rootexplorer):
    - Adobe Flashplayer for Jellybean
    - Samsung Market
    - CM9 Nightlies App (daily changelog+dwonload)
    - Popup Video Player
    - File Explorer
    - S-Memo

Addon for Helly Bean (light version):
    Installtion-routine automatically removes following apps to get more free space on system partition:
    - Trebuchet Launcher
    - Genie Widget
    - Diverse Livewallpaper
    - Filemanager
    - Terminal
    - Cyanogenmod Audio Files

The following apps will be moved to data-partition:
    - Youtube
    - Gmail
    - Apollo
    The following apps and files are not included in the Helly Bean version:
    - S-voice (and language files)
    - Samsung TTS
    - someSamsung melodies

Little Update. I merged both packs. No extra AOKP-Version is required anymore. If you already flashed 1.5 (cm9) you don't need to flash 1.5.1. But AOKP users get s3 settings icons back with flashing 1.5.1

Changelog for 1.5 for CM9 and others than AOKP

- Launcher auto-rotation removed

- S2 Weather Widget removed

- S3 Weather Widget added

- S3 like Pop-Up Video added

- Flipboard added

- minor changes on launcher

Installation like always, flash it over your unmodded ROM

AOKP-Update 1.5 is online

Changelog for 1.4 for CM9 & AOKP
    -improved TouchWiz UX, with working landscape and some finetuning. Big thanks to Pawill!!!

- Installationscript set to remove less apps, but all cm9 sounds. Please set up your ringtones and especially your alarm-sound! ;)

- added new musik-player (not by samsung, not possible for now, but from sony) you can uninstall it, if you don't like it. but i think you have to see it!

- lockscreen-icon for new CM9-nightlies added.

- added one more SGSIII live-wallpaper

- added more SGSIII files (xmls, libs) mainly in preparation for future releases.

Changelog for 1.3
    -removed touchwiz4 launcher
    - added touchwiz 5 (own port by madphone and me, big thanks to sgs2-dev smando for helping us!!!!
    Changelog for 1.2

- Slimfast-Zip is not needed anymore. Burakgon merged it with the addon-zip. BIG THANKS again!

Changelog for 1.1

- Google search-widget ripped from SGS3

- Wallpaper-Picker ripped from SGS3

- Apollo Musik-Player by Cyanogenmod9 Team

- Launcher-Settings Icon added (only relevant for Apex- or Trebuchet-users)

Content:

- Modified TouchWiz 4 with SGS3 icons

- themed a bit

- SGS3 ringtones, system-sounds, alarmsounds (beautiful), notification sounds

Samsung Apps:

Appstore,

Memo

Accuweather-widget,

Digital-clockwidget,

Memowidget,

Taskmanager,

Angry-GPS,

Calculator,

SGS3-Livewallpaper

EXTRA-Apps (uninstallable)
    - CM9-Nightly-App (shows the changelog of cm9-nightlies with donwloadlink)

- File-Explorer

- App Backup and Restore

- Swype

- Voodoo-Sound

- Mrmad-App (Read our blog, and get notifications whenever we release an update of TWICS-ROM or the Addon-Pack)

- and more

Addon-Pack-SGS-3-Look-600x375.jpg

(some icons changed to orgiginal SGS3-Icons)

See how to add icons to the touchwiz dock here:

Credits:
    pawitp
    teamhacksungs
    Samsung
    supercurio
    robinrg86
    pfsolutions
    apposite Designs
    TeslaCoil Software
    SAND STUDIO
    DemiDoef
    zeitgeist181
    dhiru1602
    last1left
    burakgon
    Jarmezrocks
    Pawill
    smando
    froilson

Have fun with our beloved SGS1 and this addon-pack :)

Download-links for ICS-Versions can be found here mrmad.net.
    UPDATE: The addon packs for CM10 and Helly Bean can be found here
    http://www.mrmad.net/samsungtouchwiz-addon-fur-jellybean-helly-bean-auf-dem-sgs1-2408.

Donations are welcome.
    Announcement!!!

Hi Guys,

Just to update you all guys that I am going to continue this addon and will try to keep it updated in a another thread.

I got the permission from smalldookie to use his work and release it under my name however all the credits will be to him and I will be just maintaining it.

It wont be whole in one zip as smalldookie has done a amazing job in creating this addon however I am going to release first version soon hopefully by Sunday and then will add missing parts of it.

So I can say stay tuned for more news on it and please keep your support/suggestions to me as I am going to create such big thing first time.

to be continue.....

Cheers,
    erpurohit
    There's a new versión for galaxy nexus JB. Hope we had a new update too ... :rolleyes:

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk 2

I had to create two versions of the addon pack for cm10. The first one for the official cm10 nightlies and a smaller one for cm10 ROMs with datadata partiton (Helly Bean). I hopefully will release them within the next 24 hours. I just ran it on the nighties and on hellybean, maybe they will work on other ROMs and phones too, but i don't have the time to test them with every possible config.

smalldookie
    Any news about the next release? Im eagerly waiting for the next release. Thank You

Uploading Update right now. Little changes and something new inside ;)