Droid Maxx Battery issue solved.!!

Search This thread

shanitop_you

Feb 6, 2009
rahim yar khan
first of all go to settings>developer options>Select runtime> and select Use ART. this will promt you to reboot after reboot,
Install google now launcher and make it default.!!! you are done.!

doogald

May 27, 2010
first of all go to settings>developer options>Select runtime> and select Use ART. this will promt you to reboot after reboot,

I've been running ART for several weeks on 4.4.4, and there is absolutely not discernable difference in performance or battery life on ART vs. Dalvik on my phone. I've gone back and forth a few times since the 4.4.4 update (though I've been on ART for a bit because I've been too busy to switch.)

I did find after running it for a few days that the Google Now launcher consumed a bit more battery than Nova Prime, though not much, I think because of the "always listening" "OK Google" support in the launcher (which our phones don't really need with touchless controls.) Obviously, you're seeing something different, I guess.

Reactions: CrazyRussianXDA

shanitop_you

Feb 6, 2009
rahim yar khan
Sorry to mention that touchless control is also disabled and location services too.!

I've been running ART for several weeks on 4.4.4, and there is absolutely not discernable difference in performance or battery life on ART vs. Dalvik on my phone. I've gone back and forth a few times since the 4.4.4 update (though I've been on ART for a bit because I've been too busy to switch.)

I did find after running it for a few days that the Google Now launcher consumed a bit more battery than Nova Prime, though not much, I think because of the "always listening" "OK Google" support in the launcher (which our phones don't really need with touchless controls.) Obviously, you're seeing something different, I guess.

Sorry to mention that touchless control is also disabled and location services too.!

areeb002

Oct 26, 2015
when i connect charger.. phone screen showing charging.. but actually it is not working.. i have changed many chargers but same situation for all.. what should i do..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.