2.3.4-4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_7-CM 10/24/11 latest SBF build Stock ROM FIXED DATA [10/27]

Search This thread

Yay 4 Juggs

Apr 1, 2007
PLEASE UNDERSTAND I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS RELEASE...I DID NOT CREATE IT NOR AM I THE SOURCE OF IT...I MERELY LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG...

Download HERE

attachment.php

Stock Deodexed and Zipaligned ROM UPDATED WORKING DATA

YAY 4 RED THEME FOR DEODEXED ROM
1317230415312.png

Wallpaper used with theme courtesy of the Droid Bionic
wallpaper_05.jpg

Mirrors needed please

to flash this you need rsdlite and drivers
64bit drivers...
Steps to flashing...

1. DL and install RSDLite and Driver package from link above
2. Power down your phone
3. On your phone hold vol up and power till you see RSD at the top of the screen
4. Launch RSDLite from your program menu on your pc/laptop
5. Press the “. . .” button next to the box labeled “Filename”
6. Load up the SBF file you extracted from the MR download
7. Plug your device into your computer RSDLite should recognize your phone right away if you installed the drivers from this link i provided
8. Press the “Start” button
9. Be patient...takes a while...will reboot a couple times so grab a beverage of choice...use the restroom...take out the dogs...whatever...
10. may require activation again...mine did so be sure you have a means in which to do so...web...phone to call sprint for programming...OTA...
11. Enjoy and hit thanks!!!

you will lose root but can easily get it back again!!!

I want to thank a very very important friend of the forum without mentioning names because this person knows who this person is and without this person non of this would be possible so again i say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

rdcrds

Jan 30, 2008
http://www.multiupload.com/HPIO6K8XIK download and extract this file to somewhere you will not lose it...

to flash this you need rsdlite and drivers

Steps to flashing...

1. DL and install RSDLite and Driver package from link above
2. Power down your phone
3. On your phone hold vol up and power till you see RSD at the top of the screen
4. Launch RSDLite from your program menu on your pc/laptop
5. Press the “. . .” button next to the box labeled “Filename”
6. Load up the SBF file you extracted from the MR download
7. Plug your device into your computer RSDLite should recognize your phone right away if you installed the drivers from this link i provided
8. Press the “Start” button
9. Be patient...takes a while...will reboot a couple times so grab a beverage of choice...use the restroom...take out the dogs...whatever...
10. may require activation again...mine did so be sure you have a means in which to do so...web...phone to call sprint for programming...OTA...
11. Enjoy and hit thanks!!!

you will lose root but can easily get it back again!!!

can't get into the DB get the error 403

Reactions: Yay 4 Juggs

nezb

Feb 2, 2010
Where did you get this file from? Also, will there be an OTA update for this?

sonicdivx

Sep 4, 2007
Yay is this an official maintenance release, and if so, is it going to be available via phone update. Just wondering since have not rooted yet (must by dock)

Reactions: red_gold

chim1644

Aug 3, 2011
Its giving me an error:

Failed flashing process. unable to retrieve values from INI file.

Please help.

Thanks

chris5h

Dec 12, 2007
Does this wipe the phone back to stock? What about the internal storage, is that wiped as well?

kchaser

Mar 22, 2009
64 Bit Drivers & Download unsuccessful

I used these drivers from Motorola's website. I can't mention the url, cause I just left lurking status, but google "Motorola Mobile Drivers 5.2.1 64 bit." Worked perfectly for me, but I can no longer download files as previous poster mentioned

Top Liked Posts