[ROM]Cyanogenmod 9 Unofficial Alpha[4.0.3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jasKaos

Aug 26, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Omg why are people downloading this already?!??! It's only 7MB (last refresh 12:19 AM PST) in size! Let it finish uploading!! WOW!|

EDIT: 25 downloads already!?!

jasKaos

Aug 26, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
It's up!!

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

No it's not! It's not done uploading yet! Just look at it! 17mb done, amazing how many people don't actually pay attention to these details! :p

Have a little patience peoples! Almost there :D I'm as excited as everyone but no need to get too finicky about it!

--- EDIT: Just read your edit! ;) Don't jump the gun too fast haha!

bjones8515

Mar 11, 2011
southaven
No it's not! It's not done uploading yet! Just look at it! 17mb done, amazing how many people don't actually pay attention to these details! :p

Have a little patience peoples! Almost there :D I'm as excited as everyone but no need to get too finicky about it!

--- EDIT: Just read your edit! ;) Don't jump the gun too fast haha!

Yea lol I know.....did that w a girl once....I thought she was ready..... Just talking in her sleep tho.....

JOKING!

Reactions: Emerl

xian_online

Feb 26, 2011
Sacramento
Boys and girls, the last build was so good i even switched back to it and ran it all week even with the graphics glitches, so i have a feeling were in for quite the treat!

Thanks to the big kids on our block for this bad boy.

Edit: and already flashing....god i need help... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dodgergarcia32

mingolianbeef

Apr 14, 2011
I see a bagillion threads at the same time with ur name on it at the same time:

1. ICS-AOSP
2. ICS-SENSE
3. WARM TWOPOINTTHREE
AND NOW #4. CM9

I love ur work dude.! Thank u an keep it up :)

cloak.n.dagger

Dec 25, 2010
I flashed gapps right after I flashed the ROM. I selected the other option that pops up and got to the UI. Market seems to be working. It's so nice to see the CM boot animation again! Thanks Joelz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0 (ICS), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * I am not part of the Cyanogenmod Team
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 9 to the HTC Evo 3D?, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Root the device and install ClockworkMod Recovery. Instructions are available here.
    2. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    3. Format the system, data & cache partitions of your device.
    4. Perform a factory reset.
    5. Flash CyanogenMod.
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
    Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 9?
    1. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    2. Flash CyanogenMod (your Google Apps will be backed up & restored automatically).
    Issues?

Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
    • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
    • Please use Pastebin when possible.

Download Links:

CyanogenMod:

Headset Work around:
    http://code.google.com/p/toggleheadset/downloads/detail?name=ToggleHeadset.apk

Other

Credits:
    Tripnraver
    Chad.goodman
    Preludrew
    Cayniarb
    Jayharper
    Cyanogenmod Team​

Bugs:
    Camera[Video/3d/etc]
    4G Wimax
    SDCard Mount To PC
    In call mute​

The CyanogenMod team would like you to know this is a Kang and to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
    reserved for me

oh yes...phone gasm
    This is whack.. nothing seems to be working right... why would I take a perfectly functioning phone and switch to rom full of problems? I think i'll wait for official release from HTC there are too many bugs in this release. Thanks for nothing. Cyanogenmod always has crashes and bugs I think i'll use my bandwith somewhere else.

You need to find somewhere else to troll. I will not put up with this kind of bs at all.

---Jay---
    I just built cm9 from source :D

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App