HTC Desire SIM-Unlock Utility

Search This thread

cummo13

Jul 1, 2013
dublin
Can this work on the desire 620 single SIM kitkat

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Ok I see It don't sorry

mrgame64

Aug 23, 2015
Not working on HTC Desire (bravo)

I've tested it on my HTC Desire (bravo), and even though it says it worked, the phone still asks me for the Network Unlock code.

BRAVO PVT3 SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-1.02.0001
TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0101
RADIO-5.17.05.23

Patey07

Sep 1, 2015
lost :S

I'm not sure if I didn't install the right files/drivers or if the phone can't be unlocked this way. HTC desire 320 with koodo (Canada), I installed the latest htc drivers, usb drivers through android SDK (just the sdk and usb drivers, do i need more?), and something called ADB-setup-1.4.2.exe when I couldn't get it to work. is it the phone or me? lol

jmcclue

Apr 3, 2012
I'm not sure if I didn't install the right files/drivers or if the phone can't be unlocked this way. HTC desire 320 with koodo (Canada), I installed the latest htc drivers, usb drivers through android SDK (just the sdk and usb drivers, do i need more?), and something called ADB-setup-1.4.2.exe when I couldn't get it to work. is it the phone or me? lol

This is for the HTC Desire bravo only. Wont work on any other desire models.

jcmarcanot

Oct 1, 2014
Windows version: HTC_Desire_Unlock_v0.9.5.rar

Does somebody have the Windows version: HTC_Desire_Unlock_v0.9.5.rar because the link is dead. Can you share it please.

jayam_44

Oct 25, 2015
Thank you very much! I just tested it, working with Lycamobile, Vodafone and Orange sims (I placed calls and sent text).

This was a TMO UK locked phone before this, PVT3.

HTC Desire GSM
BRAVO UNKNOWN SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-0.75
Radio-5.09.05.30_2

Mine read errors 3 times with the 4th displaying "Done! xD"

Lengthy errors I couldn't note with no pen in car. "Generic urb error failed" is all I remember from each line, sorry.

I have the same qs as the others.

------------------------------
- Sent via HTC Desire -

how much time did it take? what is your phone model ? i have htc desire 610 the unlock utility for me is just stuck on the start screen with cursor blinking is it normal please reply soon

csapun

Sep 10, 2015
HTC Desire A8181

******UNLOCKED******
BRAVO PVT4 SHIP S-ON
HBOOT - 1.03.0003
RADIO - 5.11.05.27

I have tryed both solutions:
on windows i have a false positive unlock and on the iso file i get error after initialising ...something like "generic ttyUSB:0.......error-1"

There are any chances to unlock this device?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

sunnyprince00

Dec 25, 2015
need help

sir, i have downloaded ur software, kindly tell me the way how i unlock-sim of my htc desire 601 zara ul.
i got it as a gift from my uncle, he is in Canada, i am in pakistan, kindly tell me the process.it is also s-on.

alif

Sep 18, 2006
not support htc desire from japan softbank
bravo PVT1 SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-0.93.0001
MICROP-031d

Found HTC Desire (Bravo) with serial number: HT07WPL06222!
Your phone will restart to hboot and then shortly reboot to Android.
Although this is a brick-free solution, do not disconnect the phone from the
computer during this procedure, nor navigate in hboot menu.
Error 13a: AdbReadEndpointSync returned error 31

Waiting for hboot!.............................................................

Last edited:

alif

Sep 18, 2006
not support htc desire from japan softbank
bravo PVT1 SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-0.93.0001
MICROP-031d

Found HTC Desire (Bravo) with serial number: HT07WPL06222!
Your phone will restart to hboot and then shortly reboot to Android.
Although this is a brick-free solution, do not disconnect the phone from the
computer during this procedure, nor navigate in hboot menu.
Error 13a: AdbReadEndpointSync returned error 31

Waiting for hboot!.............................................................

sorry unlock done :) ...... problem in usb driver , i reinstall again hboot usb driver

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SIM-Unlock Utility v0.9.5

As being pointed out by more and more users regarding scamms, I have to clarify:

THIS APP IS FREEWARE! DO NOT TRUST ANY EBAY/WHATEVER-SITE SELLER!
    If you've been asked money and you paid for it, try to get a refund by mailing both Ebay/Paypal/middleman and get them shut down.
    This is the only site I endorse!
    Commercial use is forbidden!

The summer holiday brought me some more time, so I decided to update the tool. The latest version works on Windows, takes ~30 seconds and the rate of success is greatly improved (we'll see about that.. :p). Forget about iso and burning. This is still only for Desire (HTC Bravo),though..
    Please note! By using the windows version of the app, you ar not required to boot your phone into HBOOT, it will take care of it by itself.

Old stuff (previous versions, linux only):
    Burn the iso, boot it, power up your phone into HBOOT by pressing both Vol-Down and Power and follow the instructions.
    Post your experiences here for further development. The app doesn't require root or s-off and should work on any hboot and radio version. (it has been tested so far with HBOOT up to 0.93.1000 and RADIO up to 5.14.05.17).
    It's based on some vulnerabilities and undocumented features, so disclosing them would mean the greater the chance of them being corrected.
    I've only tested it on Desire GSM and I do not recommend using it on CDMA devices; doing otherwise could lead to unpredictable results.

Download link:
    Windows version: HTC_Desire_Unlock_v0.9.5.rar
    Bootable linux cd (obsolete!): HTC_Desire_Unlock_v0.2a.iso

If you like free software and find this tool useful, Paypal me a beer, it helps development a lot.. ;)

Changelog:
    v0.9.5 - beta version; added debugging info that help future updates; reads Sensation HT** unlock code; not tested, might not work at all.. :p
    v0.9.4 – better connectivity with the phone; I actually didn’t test it because my USB socket (phone side) has a hardware problem (due to multiple plug ins/outs) and allows only charging. If you test it and it works, please report back!
    v0.9.2 - If you have problems connecting with the phone, simply boot your Desire in Hboot menu (Vol-Down + power), connect to computer via usb cable and wait for the menu title to change to HBOOT USB PLUG; only and only then should you start the app; it might work this way for some of you.
    v0.9.1 - dealt with Unable to load function(s) error.
    v0.9 - major changes; windows version; different approach;
    v0.2a - trying to reduce the number of false positives; the phone should restart if everything's ok. If it doesn't, start over again until it does.

Hall Of Fame: (donors - thank you, guys!)

dejan.foi, Rhodri, David, Richard, Mirko, cesc1972, bigblue79, Gonzalo, Luka, Mika, Sakisf, Carlos, Clemens, Douglas, andcandela, imranahmed, Vlad, Michal, Andrew, Matt, Andy, Roberto, Mr.X!, Sergio, Nenad, abbeymill, Davide, Stefano, suguru, Grigorov, quini2k, Glennie, Angel, thejinx0r, Lukas, Timothy, Joseph, Mohannad, hacky_fr, hungisaack, Glenn, Jay, Richard P, Alastair, Richard C, Anton V, Daniel, George, Alessandro, unschuldig, Hassan, borjis, Benjamin, rinring, rhaddon, gniann, nick107, pete.j, vlatko, pedro, Marian, Amir, markuese, countzer0, Dave, Ruben, Patrick, David, duliang, Z.Ali, miluch, Tim S, Journet, Mircea!, ThReM, Milos S, Gianmarco P, Nicholas K, Ermin M, Aleksandar P, Michael C, tem_85, Edem N, Mechablast, Jaar T, Andrzej G, Claire Y, Jorge, Zhitenev.L, Tigran S, Christopher, Cepheus0815, random_noise, Alexis, Tatiana, Marian C, Emma R, modesto n, John G, Roland K, Daniel G, Nicolas L.
    I am seeing too many people complaining about driver when there is a very simple solution.

Here is my step by step guide for the windows version that worked for me (thanks to rotmann's comment above):

1. Download and unzip android-usb-driver.zip from sieempi's site : http://www.sieempi.eu/data/download.php?id=4

Also Download and unzip the HTC_Desire_Unlock_v0.9.5.rar from first post of thread

2. Put phone into HBOOT mode by turning off and then turning on with volume down button held down.

3. After it checked SD card etc. plug USB cable and it should state HBOOT USB PLUG

4. Go into Device manager and look for Android 1.0 Device - right click and select update driver - browser to the folder where you extracted the usb driver and select OK. It should install the driver (select yes to any security prompt)

5. Once the driver is installed, run the adb.exe provided in the HTC_Desire_Unlock_v0.9.5.rar and a command should open and close (don't know if it is necessary but it worked for me)

6. Run the HTC_Desire_Unlock_v0.9.5.exe - a command prompt should open and it should immediately find the phone - then type y to confirm and press enter.

When finished the command prompt should state DONE! etc. and your phone should reboot - Unlocked :)

This is the method that worked for me, however there are people with later version of HBOOT which need to be downgraded which I can't help you with sorry :(
    That's normal. It'a a security measure.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App
    Install hboot drivers.
    New link!

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App