Search This thread

Aksuli83

Jan 29, 2010
Lappeenranta

tonyp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 3, 2011
Wow we'll have lots of cm kangs :D
There's domination and indroid as cm9+AOKP, then there are hydes pure cm kang, heis rom and hellfire. And eaglesblood pure aosp. And the official aokp.

LG Y U NO GIVE US ICS??

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Wow we'll have lots of cm kangs :D
There's domination and indroid as cm9+AOKP, then there are hydes pure cm kang, heis rom and hellfire. And eaglesblood pure aosp. And the official aokp.

LG Y U NO GIVE US ICS??

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

Wow

Been sometime since I read p990 Dev Thread. So many CM9 based threads.....

Hmm...... Now I AM really wondering should I go into CM9 since there are plenty of CM9 roms available.

maxesxp

Nov 13, 2011
calgary
the search function isnt working on xda right now so sorry if soemones already asked this question. but any chance on porting this rom over to the g2x? its looking very promising and development is going very slow on our side...:rolleyes:

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
the search function isnt working on xda right now so sorry if soemones already asked this question. but any chance on porting this rom over to the g2x? its looking very promising and development is going very slow on our side...:rolleyes:

G2x still need cm7? This ain't cm9 ....

Early days I did for G2x also but the take up rate was low so I dropped G2x.

batman1908

Apr 1, 2012
Athens
Hello there,i flashed last night from hei cm9 to cm7 latest build.All ok so far,only 2 probs.Accuweather,when i enable to find my current location,it cant.Before it was finding location in 2-3 secs,now the gps icon doesnt even turn on.The second prob is with the clock in notification bar,isnt there any or i am noobing atound??

Sent from my super duper lg p990 2x ICS 4.O.4

DeepEmbrace

Jan 13, 2011
London
Hello there,i flashed last night from hei cm9 to cm7 latest build.All ok so far,only 2 probs.Accuweather,when i enable to find my current location,it cant.Before it was finding location in 2-3 secs,now the gps icon doesnt even turn on.The second prob is with the clock in notification bar,isnt there any or i am noobing atound??

Sent from my super duper lg p990 2x ICS 4.O.4

Clock colour is set to black by default :p
Settings->Cyanogenmod settings->Interface->status bar->Clock colour :)

For gps, might be a small glitch. Have a look in location&security. Set gps source to internal, and turn on both use wifi network + use gps sat. Also in accuweather, double check you "enable my location". It finds my location in 2 seconds but it does not show the gps icon anyway.

@everyone OMG! Want Jelly Bean. Saw the butter smooth vid yesterday and i was foaming at the mouth :p

Reactions: batman1908

grimmyrippy

Dec 12, 2011
Hueco Mundo
That's really good news. If only the drivers came up already in an official ICS.

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2

Someone asked LG korea

"upgrade to the ICS would increase the available memory? Will do, and cleared out the basic apps? how much Available to be going to the memory"

LG replied
" Optimus 2X upgrade to the current ICS support for the development is in progress "

CREDITS TO: karthik1der for posting new update

Aksuli83

Jan 29, 2010
Lappeenranta
Someone asked LG korea

"upgrade to the ICS would increase the available memory? Will do, and cleared out the basic apps? how much Available to be going to the memory"

LG replied
" Optimus 2X upgrade to the current ICS support for the development is in progress "

It might be in development (wich I'm starting to doubt) but we probably wont even see ICS in Q3, if we ever see it even. Seems like LG is happy pushing new devices out and not do updates for old ones..

carbonize

Oct 16, 2010
Bristol
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P50 Pro
Someone asked LG korea

LG replied

Pretty much what they have been saying for over a year. ICS is coming for the 2X but they wont say when.

Top Liked Posts