How to i go to stock note 3 att rom from kit kat rom?

Search This thread

kingofall00

May 21, 2008
Porterville
i went to kit kat when they first released it now i would like to install the stock rom so i can sell my phone. i have no back up ( my card took it with it when it died) is there any way i can flash stock rom from safe strap? if so any one have a link? thank you

sireniankyle

Sep 21, 2012
I'd like to know this, too. Updated to KK not knowing that downgrading was impossible. So now I need to find a new safety net in case I mess it up.

hp79

Nov 14, 2007
Tigard, OR
How can I tell if I'm on the "Official" or not?

Easiest way is to just check what version rom you are using. Unless you are using custom rom, it'll either be MLG for leaked version Kitkat or NC2 which is the official latest Kitkat. I think the OP was talking about the leaked version Kitkat which has the old (better) bootloader.

The latest NC2 has updated bootloader which make it impossible to downgrade or root.

If you are still on MLG and never updated your bootloader (by installing NC2), then you should be able to go back to MJ5 JellyBean. Everyone or most of us on official NC2 is stuck with this version and regretting taking the OTA update.