Yanni80

Nov 5, 2013
Hello,

I have a HTC ONE X HTC_E11
Bootloader 1.72.0000
baseband 5.1204.167.31
version main:4.18.401.2
PJ4610000
It's rooted and I have Viper ROM installed.
Everything worked fine for a long time until yesterday my phone turned off.
When I put it back on, it didn't ask my sim PIN code and I have no network connection.
When I go to settings I see that the airplane modus is shutting down but it keeps doing that.
When I check the info of my network provider and Imei etc it shows : unknown...
My sim works perfect in my girlfriends phone
I already did a factory reset I did my nandroid backup but still the same.
I also flashed some other roms like AR and Skydragon.
What else can I do? Pls can someone help me out here?

Thanks alot!
Grtz

lukes91

Aug 20, 2013
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Hello,

I have a HTC ONE X HTC_E11
Bootloader 1.72.0000
baseband 5.1204.167.31
version main:4.18.401.2
PJ4610000
It's rooted and I have Viper ROM installed.
Everything worked fine for a long time until yesterday my phone turned off.
When I put it back on, it didn't ask my sim PIN code and I have no network connection.
When I go to settings I see that the airplane modus is shutting down but it keeps doing that.
When I check the info of my network provider and Imei etc it shows : unknown...
My sim works perfect in my girlfriends phone
I already did a factory reset I did my nandroid backup but still the same.
I also flashed some other roms like AR and Skydragon.
What else can I do? Pls can someone help me out here?

Thanks alot!
Grtz
well, if you didn't drop the phone, maybe there is some dust on the sim contacts... shut it down, pull the sim out and clean with some compressed air both the slot and the sim; plug the sim again and boot the phone... if it doesn't work, maybe it's a failure of phone/sim (discover it by trying the sim into another phone or ask for a sim change) if still doesn't work maybe the phone broke down...

Yanni80

Nov 5, 2013
well, if you didn't drop the phone, maybe there is some dust on the sim contacts... shut it down, pull the sim out and clean with some compressed air both the slot and the sim; plug the sim again and boot the phone... if it doesn't work, maybe it's a failure of phone/sim (discover it by trying the sim into another phone or ask for a sim change) if still doesn't work maybe the phone broke down...

I already mentioned in my post that I've tried to put the sim in my girlfriends phone and it works just fine.
Didn't drop the phone either...
It has to do something with the radio I guess.
It keeps displaying that it is shutting down the airplane mode.
And in the setting, every option that has something to do with my telephone network is grey, I can't select any of the options

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Did you reflash the boot.img a couple of times ? If all roms fail and you don't get an imei to show anywhere it's off to a shop/HTC

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
As i said.....you need HTC or a repair shop unfortunately. You need to flash parts of the phone that we can't reach, certainly not without s-off and even then writing an imei is still illegal.