[GUIDE] How to update your ATIV S to GDR2!
Instructions on how to get your ATIV S updated to GDR2!
Method 1 (no Data Sense):
This method does not need a Hard Reset
1) Make sure your phone is Interop-Unlocked.
2) Use SamWP8 Tools registry editor.
3) Change this registry key:
4) Restart your phone
5) Check for updates and GDR2 should start downloading.
Method 2. Without Interop Unlock. (with Data Sense)
This method causes Hard Reset!
1) Install Diagnosis by intering code ##3282# in dialer.
2) Open Diagnosis from Start menu.
3) Inter *#78*598031 code in it.
4) Select first CSC (usually ATO or AUT).
5) Confirm Hard Reset.
You can now update to GDR2.
(opt) Use steps 1-4 to set your original CSC, if you wish.
(This method enables Data Sense)
Thanks to -W_O_L_F- for the second method!
Hit the "Thanks" button if you thought this post was helpful!
Hit the "Donate to me" button to help a brotha' out!
Prank Google Chrome
- Fool your friends into thinking you actually have Google Chrome on your Windows Phone!
Samsung ATIV S GT-I8370
OS: 8.0.10512.142 (GDR3)
Firmware Revision Number: 24188.8.131.52
ROM: UK OPEN
Interop Unlocked: ✔