[HELP]Sky Vega IM-A810K

Search This thread

mrgys

Apr 7, 2013
I recently bought this korean phone, flashed a costum rom and then bricked it. It's stuck at boot logo and does'nt restart. I flashed original stock rom a couple of times but no use.

I get these in CWM recovery

E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log

And when i want to install a zip from SD card:

e: can't /mount /sdcard

Anybody help please

Last edited:
T

the_pirate_predator

Answer

I recently bought this korean phone, flashed a costum rom and then bricked it. It's stuck at boot logo and does'nt restart. I flashed original stock rom a couple of times but no use.

I get these in CWM recovery

E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log

And when i want to install a zip from SD card:

e: can't /mount /sdcard

Anybody help please

You need to format your sd card to use

First connect the sd card to the computer and copy the files

Then format sd card to fat or ext4 or ntfs (not sure which one is supported on your device)

After formatting, copy only the required files into the sd card and then try to access recovery.

And then try to install a zip.

If you still don't get, then try to change recovery and use some other custom recovery and try to flash again.

Press thanks if I have helped.

PM me if you don't get it working properly.

mrgys

Apr 7, 2013
You need to format your sd card to use

First connect the sd card to the computer and copy the files

Then format sd card to fat or ext4 or ntfs (not sure which one is supported on your device)

After formatting, copy only the required files into the sd card and then try to access recovery.

And then try to install a zip.

If you still don't get, then try to change recovery and use some other custom recovery and try to flash again.

Press thanks if I have helped.

PM me if you don't get it working properly.

I forgot to mention that the phone has an internal storage and i cant format it or put anything on it.
I've tried to install rom through external sd card but stil does'nt work, basically i've tried everything

T

the_pirate_predator

Answer

I forgot to mention that the phone has an internal storage and i cant format it or put anything on it.
I've tried to install rom through external sd card but stil does'nt work, basically i've tried everything

That custom rom is the problem. I can guarantee it.

If you have the image of the stock rom, you have more chances of accessing your tablet.

I think you can use ADB. I personally never used ADB before. So you can search on Google and Xda on how to use it.