I want to make a game that

Search This thread

fastlearn

Apr 26, 2014
I want to make a game in which user competes against computeR Like chess.. Which platform should i use -java.Any help

Last edited:

fastlearn

Apr 26, 2014
Dear, i am new to programming language,i want to make a game like chess in which user compete against computer,which programming language should i learn.Thnks in advance

sekip

Aug 15, 2014
if you wanna create game then try libgdx framework ... programing language is Java

PavloAsto

Aug 25, 2014
Stettin
I recommend C# or java.
This languages are very popular and knowledge of this languages will give you good start to be programmer.

kmuzykov

Sep 22, 2014
I'd recommend to take a look at Unity (C#), which was already mentioned and Cocos2D-x (C++).

However, if you're developing a game that is very similar to chess, I'd recommend you to start by reviewing existing code that can help you with making this kind of game (e.g. open-source chess games, libraries and so on). And for some reason I guess you'll find most of them written in C++, so maybe Cocos2D-x is a better candidate.

myth007_03

Dec 4, 2014
Java with libgdx : Good for better understanding of how things work at lower level.
C# with Unity: Good to start building game faster.

I'd recommend to take a look at Unity (C#), which was already mentioned and Cocos2D-x (C++).

However, if you're developing a game that is very similar to chess, I'd recommend you to start by reviewing existing code that can help you with making this kind of game (e.g. open-source chess games, libraries and so on). And for some reason I guess you'll find most of them written in C++, so maybe Cocos2D-x is a better candidate.