Best audio mod?

Search This thread

Jiyeon90

Nov 8, 2012
I'm pleased with the audio quality on this phone but I'm wondering if there are any mods that make the audio through headphones even better?
I listen to music a lot so audio quality is very important for me

mr.loverlover

Jun 23, 2014
Well yes, there is.
Viper4android,that's the one.
However it runs only fully (with all apps supported) on 4.2.x and 4.4.2 android on xperia devices.
Installing it normally will also work, but note with four example tunein.
If you wanna test this audio mod and want to know more about how to do this, you may contact me.

Sent from HTC One m8, or maybe not anymore

KWOKSFUNG

May 15, 2013
Hong Kong
Well yes, there is.
Viper4android,that's the one.
However it runs only fully (with all apps supported) on 4.2.x and 4.4.2 android on xperia devices.
Installing it normally will also work, but note with four example tunein.
If you wanna test this audio mod and want to know more about how to do this, you may contact me.

Sent from HTC One m8, or maybe not anymore

Wait bro are u just using the normal Viper4Android ?
if u got something different than that please tell me :) looks interesting
btw, i think viper didnt improve quality, but just enable you for tweaking??

mr.loverlover

Jun 23, 2014
Wait bro are u just using the normal Viper4Android ?
if u got something different than that please tell me :) looks interesting
btw, i think viper didnt improve quality, but just enable you for tweaking??

Well you can only imporve the quality by software, you can't change the hardware, and that's what those mods do :)
So yes, I'm now using only Viper4Android app (not from the google play) with all of the audio effects (that also include the dowloaded add-ons, which are the most important part of Viper), but on Xperia devices I've used a special audio mod, that enabled Viper4Android for all of the apps (and probably changed audio by itself).
I've written some special tutorial how to install it on Samsung (as S4 needed a bit different mod).
You can use any of the files in this thread, as it doesn't matter for Xperia's. My target is always to get Viper4Android working, as it's the best audio mod I've seen until now.
I don't know which version of Viper You've used, but You should check out 2.3.3.0, as it has soo many options (remember to switch to advanced UI).

KWOKSFUNG

May 15, 2013
Hong Kong
Well you can only imporve the quality by software, you can't change the hardware, and that's what those mods do :)
So yes, I'm now using only Viper4Android app (not from the google play) with all of the audio effects (that also include the dowloaded add-ons, which are the most important part of Viper), but on Xperia devices I've used a special audio mod, that enabled Viper4Android for all of the apps (and probably changed audio by itself).
I've written some special tutorial how to install it on Samsung (as S4 needed a bit different mod).
You can use any of the files in this thread, as it doesn't matter for Xperia's. My target is always to get Viper4Android working, as it's the best audio mod I've seen until now.
I don't know which version of Viper You've used, but You should check out 2.3.3.0, as it has soo many options (remember to switch to advanced UI).

I was using 2.3.3 but it doesnt work for me now becoz it's not compatible with dreamingonmusic v8.5 /_\
with this thing fix it?

Top Liked Posts