Extended battery

Search This thread

cjwebb

Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
Can anyone recommend a good extended battery? Do all extended batteries require a new back? Is there any other phone who's extended battery I could use on my glacier (I assume no)?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

estallings15

Apr 22, 2011
1550 mAh Anker battery fits under the standard battery cover. Its cheap but really a good battery. Search "Anker Thunderbolt" on Amazon, as the Glacier and Thunderbolt have the same battery.

Reactions: cjwebb

aesanchez9

Mar 24, 2012
El Paso, Tx
How much better life are you getting with the new battery just wondering because if I really don't use the phone I can go all day with the normal battery but if I start playing games and etc it last around 4 hours I think. Thanks for the info

estallings15

Apr 22, 2011
If you just need a slight boost, the anker battery is what you want. I can tell you it makes a difference. How much of a difference depends on quite a few things.

cjwebb

Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
I found a 3400 amh.. I guess I'll give it a shot for a few bucks. Any of y'all tried one that big?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

jwhood

Mar 4, 2011
baltimore,md
I just got an anker 1500mhz and holds all day with fm radio pkaying frm 9:00am to 7:00pm with about 50% left great battery

sent from the home of the "WIRE"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1550 mAh Anker battery fits under the standard battery cover. Its cheap but really a good battery. Search "Anker Thunderbolt" on Amazon, as the Glacier and Thunderbolt have the same battery.