Originally Posted by keily1221
I am running cyanogenmod 10.1.3 and everything has been great up until just now. When looked at my phone all the apps were missing. If i go to settings and apps I can see all my apps so they are still there but they are not showing up in the app drawer, home screen or dock I cant access them at all. I really need to use my phone but I cant get to my contacts or call long. Suggestions????
that's an odd one.
you might try the following:
1. Reboot the phone if you haven't already.
2. clear the cache on the home app. (Settings > apps > all apps > launcher > "Clear Cache")
3. Its been a while since I've used trebuchet but if it has a reset feature you might try that as well
a.I would guess the easiest way to get to it would be starting at the home screen then hitting menu > launchersettings . reset
(if someone else actually uses that launcher feel free to chime in.)
4. otherwise you might even try downloading a different launcher from the market and see if your apps show up there.
5. if none of that works you can also try rebooting to recovery and wiping cache and dalvik cache. (just don't wipe data or you really will lose your apps)
Phone: Samsung Vibrant (Current) (MT3G used for development purposes)
Rom: Gear UI (MIUI) ndroid 4.1.2
Recovery: Gear Kernel Recovery (Based on Clockworkmod
SD: 2GB stock class 4 card, 16GB Internal Memory