{ARC/ARC S}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

more avalable RAM or HD video recording (16 fps)

• less lag

Votes: 475 80.0%
  • HD video recording (16 Fps)

Votes: 119 20.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Petter88

Nov 20, 2009
Amen to that! Only to be picky.... The lack of bravia, exmor R, Xsound or whatever it is called and hdmi. This is understandable that their not implemented. But still is the only reason to why I change rom like an idiot... I think. B-)

Skickat från min Xperia Arc via Tapatalk 2

Lak of exmor R? As far as I know that's the physical camera sensor, I'd say that doesn't change. Bravia and xloud is off course not in this rom but I have never missed them

Sent from my Xperia Arc using XDA

rashid.fairus

Dec 6, 2011
Klang
fc when trying video recording,gallery sometimes cant play video file,it say "file not supported",yeah its really great if fxp can do something about bravia and xloud,but after all this rom was really fast and dont need to supercharge it

Boudin

Sep 1, 2008
Rennes
fc when trying video recording,gallery sometimes cant play video file,it say "file not supported",yeah its really great if fxp can do something about bravia and xloud,but after all this rom was really fast and dont need to supercharge it

xLoud and Bravia will never be in CM9 rom. These are piece of proprietary software. CM9 is an opensource rom rebuilt from scrach and doesn't contains manufacturer specific software (except for drivers).
These may be included in a rom based on CM9 released, but it may need to include sony framework and/or even kernel patches.

Personally I miss neither of these.

Cuerrix

Jan 24, 2012
xLoud and Bravia will never be in CM9 rom. These are piece of proprietary software. CM9 is an opensource rom rebuilt from scrach and doesn't contains manufacturer specific software (except for drivers).
These may be included in a rom based on CM9 released, but it may need to include sony framework and/or even kernel patches.

Personally I miss neither of these.

I don't see much difference

Sent from my Arc S using XDA

idnt

Feb 16, 2009
Lak of exmor R? As far as I know that's the physical camera sensor, I'd say that doesn't change. Bravia and xloud is off course not in this rom but I have never missed them

Sent from my Xperia Arc using XDA

Oops my bad.
Anyway that Is just a plus to have them, since it's part of Xperia Arc.
:)

Skickat från min Xperia Arc via Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts